Official Infamous Second Son Thread

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Y'all making me wanna go back play infamous 2. I played up until I got ice powers ( I remember being in a graveyard?)

I don't think I ever beat it tho. I tried you tubing the ending but I got bored with in 2 mins.

-DMP-

I never played Infamous 2 but I youtubed the ending and it was sooo fukking boring.:why: I almost reconsidered my Infamous Second Son preorder, glad I didn't.

:wtf:

Y'all are trippin. The ending of Infamous 2 was crazy. The last fight against
the beast was:wow:

Plus the final decisions you make…:wow:

Infamous 2 is the most complete Infamous game..

In other news… I'm stumped on part 3 of paper trail
I'm pretty sure that I need to do something with the numbers on the diagrams in Celia's cell. I wrote down the numbers circled on the origami. The code for the camera is 12 digits right? I took one number from each of the 12 circled on the diagrams but it didn't work. I need some hints.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
:wtf:

Y'all are trippin. The ending of Infamous 2 was crazy. The last fight against
the beast was:wow:

Plus the final decisions you make…:wow:

Infamous 2 is the most complete Infamous game..

In other news… I'm stumped on part 3 of paper trail
I'm pretty sure that I need to do something with the numbers on the diagrams in Celia's cell. I wrote down the numbers circled on the origami. The code for the camera is 12 digits right? I took one number from each of the 12 circled on the diagrams but it didn't work. I need some hints.

The video i watched was all 4 of them on the roof, talking about the ray sphere and cole arguing about what he should do. I had no clue what was going on so I wasnt nearly as invested in it as i would have been had i played the game.

and as far as paper trail

you have to match the numbers on the origami to the numbers on the wall. there are two origami in the cell and two walls with diagrams on them. the numbers on the origami tell you what order you should write the numbers on the wall down.

-DMP-

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all making me wanna go back play infamous 2. I played up until I got ice powers ( I remember being in a graveyard?)

I don't think I ever beat it tho. I tried you tubing the ending but I got bored with in 2 mins.

-DMP-

I never played Infamous 2 but I youtubed the ending and it was sooo fukking boring.:why: I almost reconsidered my Infamous Second Son preorder, glad I didn't.

like @D1renegade said: yall trippin...dont judge it off a vid of the ending, that's just a cutscene...that game is fun as hell...running around fukking shyt it up with either the ice or fiya chick, so much fun...i especially like how they setup the twist at the end when you make your choice....yall should go back and play that....

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally beat it today, returned it to gamefly. good game, 7/10. graphics and gameplay were great to me but the story was very flat and disappointing, especially considering they did a good job with the voice acting and character development

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
You should read up on pages 36-37, the overall opinion is nikkaz was starvin so they'll take it
But this isn't a FEAST. So now the only thing left on the menu is multiplats and indie games :patrice:
Don't hate the messenger bruh, I don't wish this on anyone :manny:
I don't care what nikkas wrote on past pages.

So, you copped or not?

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Your first playthru wasn't in expert mode?:ufdup:
Nah, I enjoy my time with the story for the first playthrough. I have the whole Map owned on Hero Status.
I want to do the Papertrails on Good and bad karma, too. See if there's any difference.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've played Expert first than Normal, I've seen no difference between those two difficulties except your health probably takes longer to recharge in expert.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Sorry, I can't be Hardcore on videogames like I used to. You can use little pictures to express how you feel about MY gaming experiences all you want, but in the end, I'm still enjoying this muthafukka.
It's all about choices in and out of the game. Lol

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't care what nikkas wrote on past pages.

So, you copped or not?
Bruh :stop:
Look, you seem extremely furious now. You over here going "I don't care what everyone is saying :to: Did YOU cop or not "

Like if my copping or not will somehow erase what YOUR PEERS are saying on every page :laff:

Yeah, I copped :smugbiden:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Bruh :stop:
Look, you seem extremely furious now. You over here going "I don't care what everyone is saying :to: Did YOU cop or not "

Like if my copping or not will somehow erase what YOUR PEERS are saying on every page :laff:

Yeah, I copped :smugbiden:
Bruh, keep your little console war shyt in those peasant threads you put together.
You copped? Good.
I'm still enjoying mine, though.
Now shove the fukk on....:camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bruh, keep your little console war shyt in those peasant threads you put together.
You copped? Good.
I'm still enjoying mine, though.
Now shove the fukk on....:camby:
Why would I have to shove the fukk on, this is the infamous thread.
I just copped so I haven't been in all 39pgs. But I have peeped most of the pgs in the 30's and they all say the same thing
I'm guessing all the negative reviews from your peers has you upset, so you trying to add a bunch of positive post :tu:

Look, you haven't finished the game yet. You are enjoying it. Great. But once you do finish it, most ppl seem to say the game is ok.

If that REALITY hurts your feelings, then YOU GET THE fukk UP OUTTA THIS THREAD.
Or make a new thread titled "Infamous: Only bytch ass nikkaz post in here"