Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Why would I have to shove the fukk on, this is the infamous thread.
I just copped so I haven't been in all 39pgs. But I have peeped most of the pgs in the 30's and they all say the same thing
I'm guessing all the negative reviews from your peers has you upset, so you trying to add a bunch of positive post :tu:

Look, you haven't finished the game yet. You are enjoying it. Great. But once you do finish it, most ppl seem to say the game is ok.

If that REALITY hurts your feelings, then YOU GET THE fukk UP OUTTA THIS THREAD.
Or make a new thread titled "Infamous: Only bytch ass nikkaz post in here"
:umad:.com

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm mad because the majority of posters in this thread find Infamous to be worse than the previous versions?
Or am I mad cuz the score most ppl give is a 7, which after time passes means its a 5.7 :huhldup:

GTA4 got all 10's, but of course that game is an 8 at best
Halo 4 got 10's, its an 8 as well
Do you understand the point I'm making right now? Doesn't matter if you do
Now enjoy your game. Then continue to make post showcasing how much you like it.
No way you can ignore what I'm talking about. But since we had a back n forth on it, you will to save face always acting like this game is :blessed:

I've seen posters act immature like this too many times. I.E. @GoldenGlove and Killzone Shadwofall :mjlol:
Don't forever link yourself to this game bruh :heh:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm mad because the majority of posters in this thread find Infamous to be worse than the previous versions?
Or am I mad cuz the score most ppl give is a 7, which after time passes means its a 5.7 :huhldup:

GTA4 got all 10's, but of course that game is an 8 at best
Halo 4 got 10's, its an 8 as well
Do you understand the point I'm making right now? Doesn't matter if you do
Now enjoy your game. Then continue to make post showcasing how much you like it.
No way you can ignore what I'm talking about. But since we had a back n forth on it, you will to save face always act like this game is :blessed:

I've seen posters act immature like this too many times. I.E. @GoldenGlove and Killzone Shadwofall :mjlol:
Don't forever link yourself to this game bruh :heh:
:umad: still.
This is an InFamous Thread, sun. I don't care to talk about anything but this game in here.
Why are you posting other games?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:umad: still.
This is an InFamous Thread, sun. I don't care to talk about anything but this game in here.
Why are you posting other games?
I'm not, I'm talking about Infamous score. Scores don't come out of thin air bruh
You have to play everything, then scores are determined by the scores of other games.
You can't give a game a 10 if there is no other games to compare it to :snoop:

Pong would be a 10... but it wouldn't be a 10 today.
I was showcasing to you why even the average 7 score is ALWAYS lower than how we'll feel about that game 1/2yrs later. GTA4 was the best example. Then I used Halo to showcase how I'm not being biased

You being too butthurt, all you saw was negativity and you shut your brain down at that point
I've had enough of this. I'm too intelligent to continue with the likes of you. Have fun with Infamous!!! :tu:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I'm not, I'm talking about Infamous score. Scores don't come out of thin air bruh
You have to play everything, then scores are determined by the scores of other games.
You can't give a game a 10 if there is no other games to compare it to :snoop:

Pong would be a 10... but it wouldn't be a 10 today.
I was showcasing to you why even the average 7 score is ALWAYS lower than how we'll feel about that game 1/2yrs later. GTA4 was the best example. Then I used Halo to showcase how I'm not being biased

You being too butthurt, all you saw was negativity and you shut your brain down at that point
I've had enough of this. I'm too intelligent to continue with the likes of you. Have fun with Infamous!!! :tu:
I never scored it, bruh. I said it was a great game.
That's my score. (GREAT)
I'm sorry you need this much attention to prove a point to a person that highly gives 17 shyts about your view of what gamescores are.
You're a known biased poster, bruh. Why would I even care about your view on anything?
Thank you for stopping by.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your first playthru wasn't in expert mode?:ufdup:

mine wasnt either...i played through on normal the first time cause there isnt a difficulty level after expert...plus, i wanted to do expert on my evil play through so i could really fukk shyt up....which i'm doing...nothing like doing a comet or orbital drop on everyone/everything not giving a fukk....

so far, power wise: smoke is my shyt for evil....neon was my shyt for good...havent gotten video yet on my evil playthrough, so that might change after i do...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I did my expert run on evil as well.

I could never do it on good.

Avoiding killing a lot of citizens while trying to fight <<<<

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did my expert run on evil as well.

I could never do it on good.

Avoiding killing a lot of citizens while trying to fight <<<<

i'm gonna do that next...avoiding killing the citizens adds to it to me..

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
mine wasnt either...i played through on normal the first time cause there isnt a difficulty level after expert...plus, i wanted to do expert on my evil play through so i could really fukk shyt up....which i'm doing...nothing like doing a comet or orbital drop on everyone/everything not giving a fukk....

so far, power wise: smoke is my shyt for evil....neon was my shyt for good...havent gotten video yet on my evil playthrough, so that might change after i do...
That's how I feel about it.
Video's my shyt for Evil, though. Lol

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Expert wasn't that hard after beating the game on normal already

this is true...actually, expert hasnt been hard in none of the infamous games...which is cool and i like..they want you to enjoy the game more so than piss you off...

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
i havent gotten the power yet...after i do, i'm see what's up...i can already think of the potential it has to fukk shyt up...
I actually can't make up my mind which one's better. With the power to just demolish everything moving on Bad Karma I use all of them.
Those Reds look Beautiful with every power. Lol

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually can't make up my mind which one's better. With the power to just demolish everything moving on Bad Karma I use all of them.
Those Reds look Beautiful with every power. Lol

true..although i prefer the blue look...

also, it seems the special for neon picked up everyone better when i was good, more so than now that i'm bad...it's missed a couple people so far in this playtrough, but when i was good, it didnt miss anyone....it's cool, i just switch to smoke, orbital drop they asses, and call it a day lol....

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I never scored it, bruh. I said it was a great game.
That's my score. (GREAT)
I'm sorry you need this much attention to prove a point to a person that highly gives 17 shyts about your view of what gamescores are.
You're a known biased poster, bruh. Why would I even care about your view on anything?
Thank you for stopping by.
You don't care about my view on infamous. You are FURIOUS about the overall view of infamous IN THIS THREAD.
Thats all I have pointed out, and you seem to cry everytime I do :umad: