Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
They need to bring Cole back and drop Infamous 3

Just ended second son today with evil karma...i do prefer the Cole days....would be great if they brought him back......

One of the civilians in the game shytted on Deslin by saying "you're a wannabe Cole".... :mjlol:

Daps
Just ended second son today with evil karma...i do prefer the Cole days....would be great if they brought him back......

One of the civilians in the game shytted on Deslin by saying "you're a wannabe Cole".... :mjlol:

I never beat this game with evil karma. Played it once with the good karma and never played it again. How was it? Thinking about recopping the digital while it’s on sale.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I never beat this game with evil karma. Played it once with the good karma and never played it again. How was it? Thinking about recopping the digital while it’s on sale.
it doesn't change the story just some of the powerups you get, one of the games down sides. imo it was more fun playing good guy

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This game was pretty good, I think I had ended up liking neon and concrete better than the smoke for Delsin. The HDR implementation wasn't the greatest but it was. NIce to have

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Haha shyt don’t hit the same as the first. They had a formula with a great main character, then they give us this punk rock dweeb. Turned that shyt off quick :russell:

He has the most punchable face I’ve ever seen. I realize it’s just troy baker dressed like a teenager but god damn i can’t stand it

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I beat the first two Infamous twice over and couldn't finish this one. Maybe I'll try again at some point.