Official Infamous Second Son Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

is that cacs opinion suppose to mean something to the nikkas in here? I've never heard of that website or whatever that video series is. Good job...Good effort. You nikkas just hate seeing ppl enjoy themselves huh? take ya bullshyt slander somewhere else and let us eat..

lol it aint that serious man...that cat in the vid is always shytting on every game...it's just his gimmick...it's what keeps the traffic and money coming in for him/them....even if he likes a game, he shyts on it...ex: tlou.....he shytted on it, yet it was still that site's game of the year...anyway, his vids are funny, just listen to them to have a good laugh...the uncharted ones are funny as shyt to me...also, the god of war ones are too....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol it aint that serious man...that cat in the vid is always shytting on every game...it's just his gimmick...it's what keeps the traffic and money coming in for him/them....even if he likes a game, he shyts on it...ex: tlou.....he shytted on it, yet it was still that site's game of the year...anyway, his vids are funny, just listen to them to have a good laugh...the uncharted ones are funny as shyt to me...also, the god of war ones are too....
:troll:
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7904781/

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should I play 1&2 b4 I buy 2nd Son?

Also I'm kinda waiting for some Dlc. If I'm spending 60$ I need more than 12 hours.

ss is a continuous of the general story, but it's different enough you don't have to play the other games..i'd recommend the other games though cause they fun as hell...

as for play length time: they have dlc already if you get the limited edition copy...you get access to cole's legacy which links this game to the others...also, you get access to papertrail, which is 6 week dlc episodes...they releasing a new part for the first 6 weeks every friday...it's up to part 3, part 4 comes out tomorrow....also, you can play through the game twice to see both sides, so you get more than 12 hours....

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
ss is a continuous of the general story, but it's different enough you don't have to play the other games..i'd recommend the other games though cause they fun as hell...

as for play length time: they have dlc already if you get the limited edition copy...you get access to cole's legacy which links this game to the others...also, you get access to papertrail, which is 6 week dlc episodes...they releasing a new part for the first 6 weeks every friday...it's up to part 3, part 4 comes out tomorrow....also, you can play through the game twice to see both sides, so you get more than 12 hours....
:ohhh:
Sold. I'm copping next week. Apreciate the breakdown breh.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of the funnest games i've ever played. The mechanics and combat system are top notch, I literally feel like a super-hero in an open world. Climbing up walls looks and feels so smooth. The neon effects are dope as shyt too. I havent gotten far but damn, the gameplay and visual effects are absolutely incredible.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I came here to help up the total post count. That way you can tell this game is better than Titanfall :mjlol:
:laff:

is that cacs opinion suppose to mean something to the nikkas in here? I've never heard of that website or whatever that video series is. Good job...Good effort. You nikkas just hate seeing ppl enjoy themselves huh? take ya bullshyt slander somewhere else and let us eat..
Dis nikka FURIOUS :bryan:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
So am I the only one who thinks the Paper Trail storyline is more interesting then the main story?

The mystery and intrigue… :lupe:

I kinda wish more games would do AR stuff like this. A lot of people complain that gameplay hasn't evolved… This could be the next step.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the funnest games i've ever played. The mechanics and combat system are top notch, I literally feel like a super-hero in an open world. Climbing up walls looks and feels so smooth. The neon effects are dope as shyt too. I havent gotten far but damn, the gameplay and visual effects are absolutely incredible.

@MeachTheMonster This dude is a fukking liar, how is he saying its gameplay is fun?? He's lying breh wtf! Sony stans :smh:.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:heh: at me being drunk last week and parking next to wrong store because they had a Neon sign, lmao, I cant tell yall how many dreams I done had since this game came out that I was Delsin, this shyt is ingrained in me brehs:ohlawd:

1 & 2 is still better though...................................................

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: NZA

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Can Someone help me with the Paper Trail Part 2?
I did the ingame part, got the pictures but I can't figure out how to crack the phone any help???