Official Infamous Second Son Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and that shyt is no joke so far...had to really do some batman/question investigating to figure out the first part on the website....
this is why i cant even get into the side mission :bryan: put all the shyt in the game, fukk they want me to do all this shyt on the internet for. taking conduit test and shyt :camby:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is why i cant even get into the side mission :bryan: put all the shyt in the game, fukk they want me to do all this shyt on the internet for. taking conduit test and shyt :camby:

you ask for side missions, but now cant get into them? can never make people happy...lol just fukking with you....the shyts fun....plus it's cool to get a backstory for all the shyt that went down....it reminds me of the game they had in home where they had you running around on the net to get shyt...you should really try it out...once you get the first one, you gonna wanna keep going...

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Y'all making me wanna go back play infamous 2. I played up until I got ice powers ( I remember being in a graveyard?)

I don't think I ever beat it tho. I tried you tubing the ending but I got bored with in 2 mins.

-DMP-

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I never played Infamous 2 but I youtubed the ending and it was sooo fukking boring.:why: I almost reconsidered my Infamous Second Son preorder, glad I didn't.