Official Infamous Second Son Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, could've worked in 2-3 ways.

1. Could've jus had more conduits on that bus (I mean why would only 3 prisoners be transported on a busy anywayz).
2. Could've simply had some that weren't found yet (apparently that was going on in game with the folks that were being locked in those storage cells on the street, + the conduit finger check and the other detained conduits within those storage containers getting freed up later in the game).
3. Could've had another person/s outta towner conduit coming into Seattle on a similar expedition as Delsin.

1. that could've worked
2. those people locked in the containers either weren't conduits (just assumed like the cats in the jackets) or they didnt know they were until those scanners, so they wouldn't have had powers....
3. that could be next game...cause I think that's what happening with papertrail....the people so far have been killed with different powers, but the only conduit we know of that can do that is delsin...could be setting up the introduction of the next major enemy...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should read up on pages 36-37, the overall opinion is nikkaz was starvin so they'll take it
But this isn't a FEAST. So now the only thing left on the menu is multiplats and indie games :patrice:
Don't hate the messenger bruh, I don't wish this on anyone :manny:

naw, don't believe that shyt...those cats complaining cause the game aint got shyt they want in the game (mp, access to all powers without making choices)...but that doesn't reflect on whether or not the game is fun, which it is...this along with the other shyt on my ps4 have kept me satisfied so far...and I got more shyt coming very soon....this is a damn good time to be a gamer...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:wtf: @ this thread having more posts than the Titanfall thread.

This thread was made less than a month ago and that one was made in January.

:dwillhuh:
So you don't see the overwhelmingly negative comments in this thread :wtf:
Everyone is talking about how this sucks, I wish it had this, the previous ones did this better/etc
This thread has more complaints than anything else.
I haven't seen this much delusion since you was talking about how you and your brother was ENJOYING Killzone :laff:
$18 trade in credit at Best Buy :krs:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
So you don't see the overwhelmingly negative comments in this thread :wtf:
Everyone is talking about how this sucks, I wish it had this, the previous ones did this better/etc
This thread has more complaints than anything else.
I haven't seen this much delusion since you was talking about how you and your brother was ENJOYING Killzone :laff:
$18 trade in credit at Best Buy :krs:
I don't understand this post.. People are delusional if they say they enjoy killzone? How so?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still havent' solved the first PaperTrail thing with the wallet and phone code deal.

lol...you want help or you got it?

on a side note: i'm tell you now, that shyt aint nothing compared to what I just had to do for part 3...had to open 3 screens to figure the shyt out lol...if it's like this for the rest of them, oh my damn....

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I've had a few hours now to get into this game and I'm enjoying it a lot so far :obama:

Thing is I was never a fan of the first game(had for over 3 years on my ps3 never finished it) and I never played the second :yeshrug:

What I didn't like in the original was the weak story, city and morality system 3 things I feel they really improved with Second Son. In the first infamous I never felt like it was fun to do good.

The city was dark and shytty all the time and Cole was never a like able character :ld: