Official Infamous Second Son Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So after reading the reviews, its safe to say this game is trash.
Its not as good as the first two, and the first two were flops.
At least this thread has now matched Titanfall in post count :blessed:
You ladies have a wonderful day...

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
So after reading the reviews, its safe to say this game is trash.
Its not as good as the first two, and the first two were flops.
At least this thread has now matched Titanfall in post count :blessed:
You ladies have a wonderful day...
Not from what I've played.
You copped?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sticky bombs and heat seeking rockets for the win.........Not to mention Cole could launch cars while Delsin running trying to drain energy.......Cole energy bar was to long and beastly for Delsin to and his 5 smoke rockets, and weak neon missiles, or slow blades to fukk with....

Delsin fanboys keep it up I'm a write a story for the next game and present it to the developers, to bring Kessler back:ufdup:

lol car launching wont help...hit that muthafukka with the media distraction while I turn invisible....neon his ass up...also, for the sticky bombs to work, he has to hit delsin, with them, easier said than done...also, him throwing cars and blowing shyt up only helps delsin and the smoke power....hit him with rockets, couple coughing bombs, and light him the fukk up...

i'd love for Kessler to come back, that would be a good fight...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not from what I've played.
You copped?
You should read up on pages 36-37, the overall opinion is nikkaz was starvin so they'll take it
But this isn't a FEAST. So now the only thing left on the menu is multiplats and indie games :patrice:
Don't hate the messenger bruh, I don't wish this on anyone :manny:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you have it totally backwards (unless you slipped up the names there). Cole has better offensive (technically better defensive too, but only stationary, so it's limited). Delsin's movement alone makes for the better defense overall, but Cole had stronger powers outright anywayz, excluding the smart bomb moves, where Delsin got him there.

naw, I had the names correct...the reason I said cole had better defense is cause he actually had a shield and the power that could reflect shyt....besides movement, delsin has all offensive moves...cole might've been powerful, but turn the electricity out, and that muthafukka done...not only that, don't forget, all delsin gotta do is grab cole one good time..he do that and guess what? electricity is now one of his powers....cole's ass would be grass....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well that boils down to the main fact, the story was weak as fukk

naw, I don't think it was weak...it makes sense...conduits were presumed dead after cole did his thing in part 2...also, at that point, the general pop would've been scared shytless, so the gov could've done anything they wanted to do to make sure the pop was safe...hence, bring in the crazy bytch and pretty much do martial law....delsin was just the first wild new conduit to come along and fukk up that plan, i.e. like cole in game 1....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True that, though they still could've had other runaways or escapees tbh.

I don't know about that...that bytch had all that locked down...so random conduits wouldn't have fit...

I think they could've introduced more experimental concrete enemies...like the big muthafukka you fight on the bridge...they could've had some soldiers where shyt went terribly wrong when they gave them concrete powers...so they weren't used in reg, everyday activities...but the gov could've had them in stash just in case cause they were strong as shyt and fukked shyt up...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You should read up on pages 36-37, the overall opinion is nikkaz was starvin so they'll take it
But this isn't a FEAST. So now the only thing left on the menu is multiplats and indie games :patrice:
Don't hate the messenger bruh, I don't wish this on anyone :manny:
Not trash but the other ones were better games...........................
I don't know about that...that bytch had all that locked down...so random conduits wouldn't have fit...

I think they could've introduced more experimental concrete enemies...like the big muthafukka you fight on the bridge...they could've had some soldiers where shyt went terribly wrong when they gave them concrete powers...so they weren't used in reg, everyday activities...but the gov could've had them in stash just in case cause they were strong as shyt and fukked shyt up...
This like with them Ice dudes that got progressively big and stronger as there powers increased, and they actually had a story to explaining that, it wasn't none of that in this game................

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you, Delsin has a p*ssy assed way of fighting, 70% running 30% fighting, if you have no special and your missiles are gone than Delsin is pretty much food.....Yeah he can fly and run fast but once the DUP's have they targets locked on you it's still pretty much super hard to get away and find something to drain......With Delsin it goes like this, get my ass whoped, waste all my misses, run, nearly die eat bullets, drain, fly back to the other district and finish my fight, wash recycle repeat.......Nah Delsin aint fukking with cole at all

I could throw like 50 sticky bombs if front of me and watch the madness when shyt got real, then I'd biosphere to recover my energy and electricity......

SN: From playing last night it's evident Delsin aint as strong as the other conduits being that his gift is to steal other peoples gifts while having no original power, just look how beastly Hank and Fetch powers were when you played along side of them

lol p*ssy way of fighting...naw, that's just play style...I didnt run unless absolutely necessary...other than that, I went at those muthafukkas....sounds to me like you just need to work on your aim, cause headshotting muthafukkas to get full energy back works great...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
lol p*ssy way of fighting...naw, that's just play style...I didnt run unless absolutely necessary...other than that, I went at those muthafukkas....sounds to me like you just need to work on your aim, cause headshotting muthafukkas to get full energy back works great...
Naw been with Infamous since the start; Im a pro, be thankful there is no multiplayer at the time

My problems is a Delsin issue

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Nah, could've worked in 2-3 ways.

1. Could've jus had more conduits on that bus (I mean why would only 3 prisoners be transported on a busy anywayz).
2. Could've simply had some that weren't found yet (apparently that was going on in game with the folks that were being locked in those storage cells on the street, + the conduit finger check and the other detained conduits within those storage containers getting freed up later in the game).
3. Could've had another person/s outta towner conduit coming into Seattle on a similar expedition as Delsin.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw been with Infamous since the start; Im a pro, be thankful there is no multiplayer at the time

My problems is a Delsin issue

lol...I wasn't doubting your skills, just your play style...cause there isn't nearly as much running in fights as you said....

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
welp that didn't take long
discussion of this "trash" game surpassed the have you seen titanfall thread.. a game w/ch was eagerly anticipated. obviously nothing to see over there.... :youngsabo:
:banderas: