Official Infamous Second Son Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as for lack of enemies: it goes with the story....we have to remember the majority of conduits were locked up...and they were only using concrete cause of the red haired chick...since it was her shyt, that's probably the only power she'd let be used officially cause she could control it...now, in the next game, with all the conduits free again, I expect to get a lot of different conduit enemies...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
if cole and delsin got into it:

I think delsin would get him...cole had better defense, but delsin is faster and his powers would fukk cole up....neon alone would fukk cole up....throw that orb that makes them float, or slow time down and shoot him in the ankle...
Sticky bombs and heat seeking rockets for the win.........Not to mention Cole could launch cars while Delsin running trying to drain energy.......Cole energy bar was to long and beastly for Delsin to and his 5 smoke rockets, and weak neon missiles, or slow blades to fukk with....

Delsin fanboys keep it up I'm a write a story for the next game and present it to the developers, to bring Kessler back:ufdup:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
if cole and delsin got into it:

I think delsin would get him...cole had better defense, but delsin is faster and his powers would fukk cole up....neon alone would fukk cole up....throw that orb that makes them float, or slow time down and shoot him in the ankle...

I think you have it totally backwards (unless you slipped up the names there). Cole has better offensive (technically better defensive too, but only stationary, so it's limited). Delsin's movement alone makes for the better defense overall, but Cole had stronger powers outright anywayz, excluding the smart bomb moves, where Delsin got him there.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
as for lack of enemies: it goes with the story....we have to remember the majority of conduits were locked up...and they were only using concrete cause of the red haired chick...since it was her shyt, that's probably the only power she'd let be used officially cause she could control it...now, in the next game, with all the conduits free again, I expect to get a lot of different conduit enemies...
Well that boils down to the main fact, the story was weak as fukk

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

True that, though they still could've had other runaways or escapees tbh.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think you have it totally backwards (unless you slipped up the names there). Cole has better offensive (technically better defensive too, but only stationary, so it's limited). Delsin's movement alone makes for the better defense overall, but Cole had stronger powers outright anywayz, excluding the smart bomb moves, where Delsin got him there.
Thank you, Delsin has a p*ssy assed way of fighting, 70% running 30% fighting, if you have no special and your missiles are gone than Delsin is pretty much food.....Yeah he can fly and run fast but once the DUP's have they targets locked on you it's still pretty much super hard to get away and find something to drain......With Delsin it goes like this, get my ass whoped, waste all my misses, run, nearly die eat bullets, drain, fly back to the other district and finish my fight, wash recycle repeat.......Nah Delsin aint fukking with cole at all

I could throw like 50 sticky bombs if front of me and watch the madness when shyt got real, then I'd biosphere to recover my energy and electricity......

SN: From playing last night it's evident Delsin aint as strong as the other conduits being that his gift is to steal other peoples gifts while having no original power, just look how beastly Hank and Fetch powers were when you played along side of them

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Thank you, Delsin has a p*ssy assed way of fighting, 70% running 30% fighting, if you have no special and your missiles are gone than Delsin is pretty much food.....Yeah he can fly and run fast but once the DUP's have they targets locked on you it's still pretty much super hard to get away and find something to drain......With Delsin it goes like this, get my ass whoped, waste all my misses, run, nearly die eat bullets, drain, fly back to the other district and finish my fight, wash recycle repeat.......Nah Delsin aint fukking with cole at all

I could throw like 50 sticky bombs if front of me and watch the madness when shyt got real, then I'd biosphere to recover my energy and electricity......

SN: From playing last night it's evident Delsin aint as strong as the other conduits being that his gift is to steal other peoples gifts while having no original power, just look how beastly Hank and Fetch powers were when you played along side of them

I wouldn't go that far though. Hitting a vent up, float and crash down back onto a group of DUP is pretty worthwhile and can be done with no energy, very viable and useful option, especially in evil mode. Also can be done with the other powers as well in their own way/fashion. And I didn't use rockets as much in hero mode, but I used the shyt out of it playing evil. I used grenades a lot in hero mode to neutralize enemies to get the smart bomb fast.

You forgot the video nerd too. He was a beast with his powers. Augustine as well really.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I wouldn't go that far though. Hitting a vent up, float and crash down back onto a group of DUP is pretty worthwhile and can be done with no energy, very viable and useful option, especially in evil mode. Also can be done with the other powers as well in their own way/fashion. And I didn't use rockets as much in hero mode, but I used the shyt out of it playing evil. I used grenades a lot in hero mode to neutralize enemies to get the smart bomb fast.

You forgot the video nerd too. He was a beast with his powers. Augustine as well really.
For what that dont even kill enemies 90% of the time in this game I could drop right next to a nikka and he'll be standing there looking at me with the :childplease:, you have to land directly on top of someone most of the time in this game , contrary to Cole in 1 and 2 where all you had to do was fall in the area and 9-10 bodies would be on the floor

You are right about Eugune and Augustine; Eugene could have murked Augustine himself if he wanted, Delsin is simply a lil nikka in the grand scheme of things

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
For what that dont even kill enemies 90% of the time in this game I could drop right next to a nikka and he'll be standing there looking at me with the :childplease:, you have to land directly on top of someone most of the time in this game

false. if you get enough lift... doesn't require much at all and land close you can kill or stun multiple targets easily. its my go to move when shyt is getting critical and my powers are low...