Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah Neno and Video aint for when shyt gets thick, I hurry switch back to smoke when I have to fight especially during the Hero mode......

And you are right about vent thing also, how many times I died running around buildings looking for vents because Delsins climbing is flabby n sick, on top of shytty camera angles.....

In regards to Cole power, he'd mop the floor with Delsin, precision shots, freezing nikkas,, electric shields, heat seeking rockets, and sticky bombs........On top of that he could throw cars and electricity is pretty much everywhere so there wasn't to much running and hiding during battles, neon and video etc.........Majority of Delsins powers is predicated on running, straight bytchmade shyt:pacspit:

Damn did they water down this game so much..........Wishes I could fukk up random nikkas running around with blast shards in this game, even silly fun stuff like that was taken out:damn:

Well actually, Cole often got in situations where there was limited or no electricity anywhere. And since his traversal skills weren't as adapatable as Delsin's he could be royally fukked at times. And Delsin, with Smoke power, can actually make his own power reservoir by destroying cars and tanks n shyt and then absorbing the smoke right there.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Well actually, Cole often got in situations where there was limited or no electricity anywhere. And since his traversal skills weren't as adapatable as Delsin's he could be royally fukked at times. And Delsin, with Smoke power, can actually make his own power reservoir by destroying cars and tanks n shyt and then absorbing the smoke right there.
Those areas in the first game with no electricity were a bytch. Seemed like muhfukkas was coming out of nowhere to bumrush you. lol

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Cole could drain cars and enemies also though.......So even when their were no electricity areas, he still had flex................

As far as blowing up cars, I be damn near killing myself trying to create smoke, and half of the time unless I completely blow up a tank it isn't enough to go to war with, especially playing on the hardest level

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Those areas in the first game with no electricity were a bytch. Seemed like muhfukkas was coming out of nowhere to bumrush you. lol
Them roof top ambushes when the power was out:banderas:

Thats what made the game fun, but in second son we have Delsin with all these powers beating on lil nikkas, with no worries of having to deal with a area where your powers will be useless

The first 2 was better and funner, wish I still had a ps3 to play them

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Them roof top ambushes when the power was out:banderas:

Thats what made the game fun, but in second son we have Delsin with all these powers beating on lil nikkas, with no worries of having to deal with a area where your powers will be useless

The first 2 was better and funner, wish I still had a ps3 to play them
Thank God I still can go back and get them shyts. I had to cop a new ps3 in January. I'd definitely recop.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just feel like there are no good challenging and varying enemies in this game. Upping the difficulty has made it a tad more fun.

The destruction in this game is tight for sure. Blowing up them ledges them boys be standing on is jokes.

I be gathering all the blast shards and pushing the dup out before I even continue the main story. Lol. Im fully powered before I even get to the end

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Thank God I still can go back and get them shyts. I had to cop a new ps3 in January. I'd definitely recop.
Everything about those first 2 games were better aside from graphics........The story kept you playing for more, whie the story was all over the place in this game

Your girl getting killed, to finding out Kessler equals cole, and coming back to right his wrongs and make sure he was strong enough to face the beast, to the zeke cole I cant stand this nikka best friend thing they had going on......Honestly I dont know where do they go from here in the next game in the series, unless Delsin plays the villain and boss

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Cole could drain cars and enemies also though.......So even when their were no electricity areas, he still had flex................

As far as blowing up cars, I be damn near killing myself trying to create smoke, and half of the time unless I completely blow up a tank it isn't enough to go to war with, especially playing on the hardest level

He could only drain humans if you wanted to play evil though. And I swear cars weren't as abundant in the first games compared to this one. And yeah, absorbing up a tank though gives you a full charge too.

Also, I disagree with you saying that Delsin's more fluid movement tactics are bytchmade or any less a viable strategy than Cole's cover based options. As mentioned before by I, Cole could stick and move too, within more limited confines and the whole philosophy of stick and move warfare isn't really bytchmade to begin with. You gonna call Ali and Bruce Lee bytchmade cuz they dodged attacks as much, if not more than they threw them? Exactly. But yeah, Cole did have a bit heavier offensive arsenal than Delsin. Delsin's is more flexible and fluid though, for the most part, sans combinations of powers (Cole putting a sticking bomb on an enemy and then doing a force blast away into a group of enemies....:banderas:)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
.Honestly I dont know where do they go from here in the next game in the series, unless Delsin plays the villain and boss

a mediocre single player campaign with a new unknown guy equipped with a moderately decent multiplayer :ohlawd:

water, smoke, electricity, water, vapor, video, glass, neon, concrete :ohlawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He could only drain humans if you wanted to play evil though. And I swear cars weren't as abundant in the first games compared to this one. And yeah, absorbing up a tank though gives you a full charge too.

Also, I disagree with you saying that Delsin's more fluid movement tactics are bytchmade or any less a viable strategy than Cole's cover based options. As mentioned before by I, Cole could stick and move too, within more limited confines and the whole philosophy of stick and move warfare isn't really bytchmade to begin with. You gonna call Ali and Bruce Lee bytchmade cuz they dodged attacks as much, if not more than they threw them? Exactly. But yeah, Cole did have a bit heavier offensive arsenal than Delsin. Delsin's is more flexible and fluid though, for the most part, sans combinations of powers (Cole putting a sticking bomb on an enemy and then doing a force blast away into a group of enemies....:banderas:)
Lets see how fast Delsin run or fly with ten sticky bombs on his ass:birdman:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Everything about those first 2 games were better aside from graphics........The story kept you playing for more, whie the story was all over the place in this game

Your girl getting killed, to finding out Kessler equals cole, and coming back to right his wrongs and make sure he was strong enough to face the beast, to the zeke cole I cant stand this nikka best friend thing they had going on......Honestly I dont know where do they go from here in the next game in the series, unless Delsin plays the villain and boss

THe first game definitely had the best story and pacing, even if the least likable characters.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
a mediocre single player campaign with a new unknown guy equipped with a moderately decent multiplayer :ohlawd:

water, smoke, electricity, water, vapor, video, glass, neon, concrete :ohlawd:
I feel we would get another mediocre campaign also, thats what games is about in 2014

A Multiplayer mode could be piff if it is done the right way, but I fear going the multiplayer route can ruin the franchise though, by killing story element, unless they use a online mode where you could make your own conduit(actual uploaded faces and all) and choosing 1000's of forms of matter you could control, on some free for all smash brothers shyt. with a twist of rpg element added to it....

THe first game definitely had the best story and pacing, even if the least likable characters.
Thinking back thats a game that had me fully entrenched in the story without me even knowing, never in a game did I want to kill someone worst than Zeke, and that carry on to the next game, and when the opportunity finally came for me to murk his ass I bytched up:ohlawd:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just feel like there are no good challenging and varying enemies in this game. Upping the difficulty has made it a tad more fun.

The destruction in this game is tight for sure. Blowing up them ledges them boys be standing on is jokes.

I be gathering all the blast shards and pushing the dup out before I even continue the main story. Lol. Im fully powered before I even get to the end

Yeah, my biggest complain is lack of variety in enemies. I mean, there's a decent derivations of the enemies but it's only concrete soldiers with guns mixed up in some way really and then there's normals (cops, dealers, mafia members I think) with guns as well. There do need to be more different powered beings in the game. The first was the best in this regard with at least 3 totally different type of powered enemies, 1 for each district. Two had mainly just ice dudes and the stupid monsters (didnt' care for them).

THe next game should do like 5-8 different sorts of powered enemies and like-wise, you should be able to attain a good 5-8 different enemies. And please bring back electricity. A big reason I even liked the series to begin with was due to the choice of lightning/electricity as the main power, plus I like how well it ultimately was utilized (am I the only one that actually liked Cole's lightning storm from the first game better than his vortex lightning tornado in the 2nd game?).

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if cole and delsin got into it:

I think delsin would get him...cole had better defense, but delsin is faster and his powers would fukk cole up....neon alone would fukk cole up....throw that orb that makes them float, or slow time down and shoot him in the ankle...