Official Infamous Second Son Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
twd is a choice based click and play -- so how does it have more replayability and higher ratings than a game like infamous? :mjpls: mass effect series is barely a RPG, it's basically a 3rd person shooter w/better options. and yes, TLou is a linear game, but somehow it took me longer to beat LoU than it did infamous.

if we wanna go sandbox for sandbox, it took me longer to beat gta v and sleeping dogs. why wont y'all dudes just humble yourselves and admit the game was a bit limited in the campaign. seems like suckerpunch focused more on powers and lightning over the campaign, do you agree with that?

lol come on man....aight let's see:

twd has more replayability cause there are more options/choices in that game than infamous cause that's the type of game it is...as for rating, what's your point?...flower is one of the most highly rated games out peroid, i play and enjoy it, but does that mean i want to play it more than infamous or other type games? hell naw...

mass effect is an rpg, period....the only thing rpg heads complain about is the lack of lil rpg shyt to do in it like customizing and mining like part 1...but hey, no one wanted to do that shyt, so bioware took it out...but just like most, give them what they want and they still not happy...they compained it was taken out even though they complained they didnt want to do it...so they need to get over that, the games got better without that shyt in there...

as for sandbox vs sandbox: of course it will take you longer to beat games like gta and sleeping dogs, cause those are typically play 1 time kinda games....they include very few different choices/outcomes to the game....where as, infamous is meant to be played multiple times so you can see the different choices/outcomes in game...so there is no need to make it as long as those games...seriously, how many times are you gonna play and beat gta5? sleeping dogs?...also, second son is just as long as the other 2 infamous games, if it wasnt a problem then, why is it a problem now?...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol come on man....aight let's see:

twd has more replayability cause there are more options/choices in that game than infamous cause that's the type of game it is...as for rating, what's your point?...flower is one of the most highly rated games out peroid, i play and enjoy it, but does that mean i want to play it more than infamous or other type games? hell naw...

so maybe infamous should follow suit and create better choices

mass effect is an rpg, period....the only thing rpg heads complain about is the lack of lil rpg shyt to do in it like customizing and mining like part 1...but hey, no one wanted to do that shyt, so bioware took it out...but just like most, give them what they want and they still not happy...they compained it was taken out even though they complained they didnt want to do it...so they need to get over that, the games got better without that shyt in there...

i hate rpg games and mass effect was no different than any other 3rd person shooter,.

as for sandbox vs sandbox: of course it will take you longer to beat games like gta and sleeping dogs, cause those are typically play 1 time kinda games....they include very few different choices/outcomes to the game....where as, infamous is meant to be played multiple times so you can see the different choices/outcomes in game...so there is no need to make it as long as those games...seriously, how many times are you gonna play and beat gta5? sleeping dogs?...also, second son is just as long as the other 2 infamous games, if it wasnt a problem then, why is it a problem now?...

see here we go back to choice, when there really is no choice. once again, if you want to play the game as it's intended, you have to stick with your original paragon or evil decision. the outcome of the game is changed but the direction of the game is exactly the same.

and you can play gta 5 over if you want for the same bullshyt reason infamous gives you -- hell, instead of 1 or 2 choices, there's 3 choices on how to end GTA 5.

but hey, i don't ever think we'll agree on this. you seem to be content with the game as it is currently, where as i want more. :yeshrug:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so maybe infamous should follow suit and create better choices

i hate rpg games and mass effect was no different than any other 3rd person shooter,.

see here we go back to choice, when there really is no choice. once again, if you want to play the game as it's intended, you have to stick with your original paragon or evil decision. the outcome of the game is changed but the direction of the game is exactly the same.

and you can play gta 5 over if you want for the same bullshyt reason infamous gives you -- hell, instead of 1 or 2 choices, there's 3 choices on how to end GTA 5.
but hey, i don't ever think we'll agree on this. you seem to be content with the game as it is currently, where as i want more. :yeshrug:

naw, the choices are pretty good...besides, i didnt say better, i said more, which twd has...

that's how the games have been setup from day 1 though...you pick good/bad, play through on that side, see what happens...next time, pick the opposite, see what happens.. how it should be...you shouldnt be a guy in the middle with all the powers cause you dont wanna make a choice..
people are not gonna play gta5 over from the beginning for the 3 different endings, come on man...you can just play that mission over again...gta type games are meant to be long and played 1 time for the most part....where as infamous isnt...

you dont want more, you think the game needs a major overhaul, there's a difference...while i think it just needs tweaking....so yea, we wont agree, but that wasnt the point of me having the back and forth with you...i wasnt trying to convince you to change how you think, was just shooting the shyt about the game....

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Damn, I made it back across the bridge that leads (that you first cross at the beginning of the game) thinking I could go back to the village. I got all the way to where you find the bus and an invisible wall stops me from going up the road to the tribe. :damn:

-DMP-

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
Damn, I made it back across the bridge that leads (that you first cross at the beginning of the game) thinking I could go back to the village. I got all the way to where you find the bus and an invisible wall stops me from going up the road to the tribe. :damn:

-DMP-
:dwillhuh:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

-DMP-

the tribe can't help you now breh. you and Reggie are on ya own.... :shaq:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
So im pretty sure

ceilia = bunny oragami chick = curdan cays first prisoner = chick augustine was traveling with when augustine decided to become a conduit c00n for the govt
just got an audio blog about ceila who was curdan cays first prisoner, she commited suicide after she found out she was gonna be moved to another prison. in part 2 of paper trail, cielia is found dead with a bunch of paper cuts in curdan cay.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Funny thing about people's praise and comments about this game in comparison to the last ones with the traversal methods being superior in the game (which is true). Folks seem to forget that Cole had quick ways of moving around too with the rail grinding on power lines and train tracks. I thought that was dope and was a good way to do hit and runs on enemies.
Nothing.. NOTHING is touching fully upgraded neon travel.. It literally never ends you're just a beam that goes where the fukk ever you wanna go :noah:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nothing.. NOTHING is touching fully upgraded neon travel.. It literally never ends you're just a beam that goes where the fukk ever you wanna go :noah:
Cole's Ice Jump would allow him to keep up with that shyt.............

All the Neon and VIdeo powers do is make your ass lazy not wanting to climb walls...............It pretty much makes you want to throw the other powers in the bushes also

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Cole's Ice Jump would allow him to keep up with that shyt.............

All the Neon and VIdeo powers do is make your ass lazy not wanting to climb walls...............It pretty much makes you want to throw the other powers in the bushes also

Ionno about all that. Smoke is still the strongest power aside from the last power and is also the quickest way to fukk shyt up with the rockets (especially if you're playing evil). Also, I like using smoke to go up in the vents to scale some buildings. Granted, I don't do it as much 1nce the other powers are accessed. but it does come in handy in some tight situations, as unlike wall running or gliding up the wall, the building doubles as protection from fire whilst gaining higher ground when using vents. THing is though, having to rely on using vents, as they're not everywhere, lol. This is one of the reason why I wish the powers could be used in tandem/switched on the fly.

Also, I do miss Cole's seeker lightning missiles though. TBH, cole had better power combination abilities/opportunites than Delsin, even in the first game.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ionno about all that. Smoke is still the strongest power aside from the last power and is also the quickest way to fukk shyt up with the rockets (especially if you're playing evil). Also, I like using smoke to go up in the vents to scale some buildings. Granted, I don't do it as much 1nce the other powers are accessed. but it does come in handy in some tight situations, as unlike wall running or gliding up the wall, the building doubles as protection from fire whilst gaining higher ground when using vents. Thing is though, having to rely on using vents, as they're not everywhere, lol. This is one of the reason why I wish the powers could be used in tandem/switched on the fly.

Also, I do miss Cole's seeker lightning missiles though. TBH, cole had better power combination abilities/opportunites than Delsin, even in the first game.
Yeah Neno and Video aint for when shyt gets thick, I hurry switch back to smoke when I have to fight especially during the Hero mode......

And you are right about vent thing also, how many times I died running around buildings looking for vents because Delsins climbing is flabby n sick, on top of shytty camera angles.....

In regards to Cole power, he'd mop the floor with Delsin, precision shots, freezing nikkas,, electric shields, heat seeking rockets, and sticky bombs........On top of that he could throw cars and electricity is pretty much everywhere so there wasn't to much running and hiding during battles, neon and video etc.........Majority of Delsins powers is predicated on running, straight bytchmade shyt:pacspit:

Damn did they water down this game so much..........Wishes I could fukk up random nikkas running around with blast shards in this game, even silly fun stuff like that was taken out:damn: