Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:

game is fun but not fun enough to just keep playing the campaign over and over. only games i've given that luxury to was TWD, Mass Effect 2 and Last of Us
Well is the walking dead an open world game? That game is basically a point and click game. mass effect 2? Lol that's an RPG game and TLOU is a wide linear game.

Xbox One X

the kufi smacker
Daps
Reppin
Colifarnia
:whoa:
that bytch is hideous....
Fetch tho..... she can get it....or nah?
dklUusa8K3EtLugMMBMU.png

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well is the walking dead an open world game? That game is basically a point and click game. mass effect 2? Lol that's an RPG game and TLOU is a wide linear game.
twd is a choice based click and play -- so how does it have more replayability and higher ratings than a game like infamous? :mjpls: mass effect series is barely a RPG, it's basically a 3rd person shooter w/better options. and yes, TLou is a linear game, but somehow it took me longer to beat LoU than it did infamous.

if we wanna go sandbox for sandbox, it took me longer to beat gta v and sleeping dogs. why wont y'all dudes just humble yourselves and admit the game was a bit limited in the campaign. seems like suckerpunch focused more on powers and lightning over the campaign, do you agree with that?