Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont wanna end up being quoted in a courtdog thread but game is kind of boring to me. i dont even use the shards to get new abilities cause you dont really need them. maybe i need to up the difficulty

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont wanna end up being quoted in a courtdog thread but game is kind of boring to me. i dont even use the shards to get new abilities cause you dont really need them. maybe i need to up the difficulty
You can definitely get by without fully upgrading the powers but then you're running the risk of having battles prolonged because you have to keep running away and refilling from power sources. I'm sure on a higher difficulty, it'd be no cakewalk trying to play as billy badass with no upgraded powers. The neon slowdown aim unlock was very helpful since it's great to use in conjunction with the stasis field L1 move.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spells sound silly. plus you don't be chanting no names while shooting smoke or neon.

didn't consider the semantics :yeshrug: you're right. i guess i called them spells because the last game i played that gave you elemental powers called them spells.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Delsin can't even switch hands shooting while hanging on buildings, fukk were they thinking this game:mindblown:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ten days.

That’s how long it’s been since I went to the midnight launch of Second Son here in Bellevue, Washington (just outside Seattle). I must have talked to over 100 people there, and so many more on social media and forums, Twitter, NeoGAF, etc. since then. It’s been amazing to see the excitement and passion of inFAMOUS fans, new and old. I want to let you all know how much your enthusiasm and support means to us, how it renews us, and readies us to go try to make even better games in the future.

Change Time-of-Day

Once you beat the game, a new entry will appear on the options menu to allow you to select the time of day! A very popular request indeed, and one we’re excited to enable for you all.

HUD On/Off
Especially for those amazingly talented screenshot taking folks, we’re including an option to let you turn the HUD on and off.

Cap at 30FPS

Internally we prefer the unlocked frame rate, but we recognize that some players find it distressing. So we’ll provide a way to ensure the game is not bumping up over 30FPS, if that’s how you prefer to play.

Of course, our coders and QA team are working to try to identify and resolve key bugs, and we’ll look at incorporating important fixes in the patch too. And who knows… if we’re inspired enough, we may sneak a few other little things in too. Time will tell!

We’re all working hard to release these updates as soon as we can. Time-wise, the earliest we could have the patch and new features ready is about two weeks from now, so stay tuned for another update — we’ll let you know as soon as they’re ready to go live. Until then, keep fighting the D.U.P., keep sharing your awesome screenshots (#PS4share on Twitter), and enjoy your powers!

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Delsin can't even switch hands shooting while hanging on buildings, fukk were they thinking this game:mindblown:

again, what are you talking about? yes he can...he switches hands just like the other games...but i know, you just wanna complain, so go head and shout your untruths from the mountain top lol....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
again, what are you talking about? yes he can...he switches hands just like the other games...but i know, you just wanna complain, so go head and shout your untruths from the mountain top lol....
Im talking about clicking the analog, I like the game but damn stop lying bytch nikka:birdman:

2 shyts on Second son deal with it...............:heh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im talking about clicking the analog, I like the game but damn stop lying bytch nikka:birdman:

2 shyts on Second son deal with it...............:heh:

i'm lying, but you just said he doesnt switch hands when hanging, when in fact he does, all you have to do is move the cam lol...but continue shouting, we hear you...

as for which game is better, that's all opinion, so i have nothing to deal with...you think 2 better, that's cool...

Last edited: