Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I specifically said when using Smoke............

But lets not act like running up them DUP towers aint as hard and head scratching as taking them shyts over............................
Hard? I usually destroy them. I haven't had any climbing problems.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rock ones shape like Triangles......

what are you talking about you cant climb them? you can climb those structures like you climb buildings....if that's too slow for you, climb a lil, then jump with your smoke power, and you're on the platform...

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Beat up DUPs collect shards, got to another DUP station collect shards, go to another DUP station collect new powers, blah blah blah search porta-potties

Bottom line is the games were simply better in every facet, like going thru tunnels in game one and not knowing where the enemies were at, or in game one when the told you to sneak or play the root top, and what happened if you tried to play superman and walk the streets......To game 2 where your decisions actually affected the game path and missions, to making the choice whether to save your life or to kill your bytch ass friend who most people wanted to kill since game one....To the ice Soldiers, and the isssues they caused, not to mention them giant ones with the bar of energy..............To actually being fearful of facing off with the beast to making sure I got every shard knowing that I could face off with the beast anytime like at the beginning of 2, contrary to worrying about Augustine who's ass you whooped from early on in the game.......

Second son was fun, but we got a watered down version of Infamous, I'd play 1 and 2 any day rather than this

SN:Playing Yesterday I saw a movie sign that said Heavens' Hellfire expansion pack all new game all new experience coming soon.....So I feel majority of this game was saved for DLC
Breh, I'm enjoying it. It's dope.
My second playthrough is even better with the expert difficulty and bad karma.
I've played and was a big fan of the first 2 games.
In my opinion they made everything better.
Can't wait to go home and start wrecking shyt. Lol

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aight, i've seen the last couple pages, guess it's time for people to try to tear the game down with dumbass statements like 'you cant climb the structures', 'the dup are easy', and 'there are no different good/evil side missions' lol...yall cats just need to stop...all you doing is showing you not playing the game...

1. you can climb everything in this game...
2. the dup arent easy...if you think so, you must be running from the battles anytime a shot is fired...
3. there are different karma side missions...you get different missions with fetch and the other cat, when you do their side missions just like in infamous 2 with the 2 chicks...except you get both options in second son to chose from, where as in infamous 2, you only got to do good/bad mission based on who you chose to be your main side chick...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
aight, i've seen the last couple pages, guess it's time for people to try to tear the game down with dumbass statements like 'you cant climb the structures', 'the dup are easy', and 'there are no different good/evil side missions' lol...yall cats just need to stop...all you doing is showing you not playing the game...

1. you can climb everything in this game...
2. the dup arent easy...if you think so, you must be running from the battles anytime a shot is fired...
3. there are different karma side missions...you get different missions with fetch and the other cat, when you do their side missions just like in infamous 2 with the 2 chicks...except you get both options in second son to chose from, where as in infamous 2, you only got to do good/bad mission based on who you chose to be your main side chick...

I do think there were a bit more of the good/bad karma side missions in the last ones than in this one, but there are some present in this game for sure.

And yeah, the DUP ain't no joke as fair as challenge/difficulty comes. It wasn't till I got the 3rd power did I formulate some good strategies that made total light work of them. Especially when facing them around their towers, they were quite tough. I'd only say the game is "easy" in the sense that there's not much punishment for dying. You'll respawn very close to your last objective/side excursion that you were fighting, so you can still get over tough spots quite quickly even after numerous deaths.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do think there were a bit more of the good/bad karma side missions in the last ones than in this one, but there are some present in this game for sure.

And yeah, the DUP ain't no joke as fair as challenge/difficulty comes. It wasn't till I got the 3rd power did I formulate some good strategies that made total light work of them. Especially when facing them around their towers, they were quite tough. I'd only say the game is "easy" in the sense that there's not much punishment for dying. You'll respawn very close to your last objective/side excursion that you were fighting, so you can still get over tough spots quite quickly even after numerous deaths.

actual missions, yea, there were more...those bigger side karma missions were replaced with with the lil karma choices like spray painting, protesters, spinning sign guys, etc.

yea, the dup aint no joke...especially when they just happen upon you with that auto turret...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The rock ones shape like Triangles......
:rudy: There weren't any structures like that in INfamous 1/2 so what are you comparing it to?? when I got to those structures, I usually just got on a platform by going up on something higher and then jumping to it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here you go again with this spells nonsense. They ain't no gotdamn spells you Harry Potter slobber fukk. Ex-pecto-Pa-trollem your ass the fukk up outta here with that ole bullshyt.:camby:
nikka wtf do you wanna call them? powers? same shyt you stupid fukk