10010096_68471275159056uwi.jpg

:banderas:
Im a couple missions away :banderas:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Has been my problem with the entire series. The world is just dead and stale. The pedestrians are just there for decoration. There's really nothing to do outside the main missions. And once you get your powers up your just mindlessly bashing the same no face eniemies over and over again.
Yeah, truth, and Second Son simply expanded on all of these negative things:mindblown:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The city feeling alive, I could give a fukk about looks, graphics doesn't equal fun:beli:

How was those missions????????????/, not to mention part 2 had a whole different plague stricken area with little buildings where them ice soldiers roamed
Umm the city feeling alive ties in with immersion, If the city is boring how does that NOT tie in with fun? imagine a game like San Andreas not having the tracks, Cali ambiance and characters, the game would suffer.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
the choices dont really effect the game besides the spells you get. plus the ending is wayyy different

Here you go again with this spells nonsense. They ain't no gotdamn spells you Harry Potter slobber fukk. Ex-pecto-Pa-trollem your ass the fukk up outta here with that ole bullshyt.:camby:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Umm the city feeling alive ties in with immersion, If the city is boring how does that NOT tie in with fun? imagine a game like San Andreas not having the tracks, Cali ambiance and characters, the game would suffer.
Buildings dont move breh, you cant even climb up half them shyts like in other infamous games

But keep believing this shyt is the best infamous since sliced bread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buildings dont move breh, you cant even climb up half them shyts like in other infamous games

But keep believing this shyt is the best infamous since sliced bread
:stopitslime: like what? Hell traversing the city is much better in this one thanks to the new powers. Infamous second son>>>Infamous 1/2 conversation over.

New marais was wack as fukk. Empire city was as bland as the city from true crime.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:stopitslime: like what? Hell traversing the city is much better in this one thanks to the new powers. Infamous second son>>>Infamous 1/2 conversation over.
It's better except when you have to use smoke and have to climb up buildings the hard way; then you see Deslin is no Cole and this game has regressed a few notches...................

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's better except when you have to use smoke and have to climb up buildings the hard way; then you see Deslin is no Cole and this game has regressed a few notches...................
Well that makes no sense, if you can simply dart up walls or go through vents with smoke, why waste time climbing?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Well that makes no sense, if you can simply dart up walls or go through vents with smoke, why waste time climbing?
Yeah look and run around the whole damn building when you are getting shot the fukk up, simply because they fukked up the game mechanics in some areas

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

It's kind of ass too look for smoke vents too. Sometimes I climb cause I cba to find one if I miss it. This is why neon is my favorite power fully upgraded. Just run up the fukking building.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So it's bad to run up buildings?
I specifically said when using Smoke, with you I'm a download 2 to see how it is, but I played 2 ass nikka............

But to stay on subject, lets not act like running up them DUP towers aint as hard and head scratching as taking them shyts over............................