Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:usure:
there are karma main mission. did you take the blue or the red pill??
How does choosing either affect the story, I'm halfway thru the hero part with video and see no difference yet, the game is about to meet the bushes...........:beli:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the choices dont really effect the game besides the spells you get. plus the ending is wayyy different

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
the choices dont really effect the game besides the spells you get. plus the ending is wayyy different
Honestly I could give a fukk about the ending and cut scenes, how does choosing a path affect the missions, and in this game it affects them very little.....

In game 2 choose the evil sides and the missions were completely different..........Simple stuff like this made you appreciate the game when it was done and you choose the opposite path, in part 2 I was Hero first, but to find out all the fun I missed while playing Evil missions is what I loved about the game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's fun, but I get no pleasure in beating up them weak ass DUP soldiers over and over, for those that played all 3 am I lying???????/
I don't know what infamous second son you was playing, but this game isn't a cakewalk. I'm hearing on expert how hard this shyt is but you're here saying "weak ass dup soldiers". Oh and :camby: to infamous 1 being all varied. You don't remember doing the SAME tunnel hopping shyt over and over to bring power to the city and get a new move?? Game was repetitive as hell.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I could give a fukk about the ending and cut scenes, how does choosing a path affect the missions, and in this game it affects them very little.....

In game 2 choose the evil sides and the missions were completely different..........Simple stuff like this made you appreciate the game when it was done and you choose the opposite path, in part 2 I was Hero first, but to find out all the fun I missed while playing Evil missions is what I loved about the game
I'm gonna download Infamous 2 and play it after I'm done with this to see because I don't remember all this shyt you talking about. nikkas be having rose tinted glasses talking about older games being better. I don't remember having that much fun with Infamous 2 and the characters were so fukking boring. shyt I'm having more fun with the frigging paper trails mission than the majority of Infamous 2.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
you playing on expert?
Yes and it doesnt matter them DUP's could of all had deslin powers, and id mop the floor with 8-10 at a time..............Delsin was too beaslty.........Act like Superman in game 2 when then big ice nikkas is on your tail............Try that running and flying away from the battle shyt when you are surrounded by water.................Play the rooftop to much and see what happens

Maybe I'm harsh but, it is what it is..........

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'm gonna download Infamous 2 and play it after I'm done with this to see because I don't remember all this shyt you talking about. nikkas be having rose tinted glasses talking about older games being better. I don't remember having that much fun with Infamous 2 and the characters were so fukking boring. shyt I'm having more fun with the frigging paper trails mission than the majority of Infamous 2.
You see this is where the problem lies.....

People played game 1 and seen the choppy graphics, and repetitive game play and silly side missions like getting the lights back in the city and wrote off the franchise, but 2 was a whole different beast, literally...

2 was better than 3 hands down, any day of the week, shyt would make you not want to play 3 anymore

You are doing yourself a disservice if you havent played 2 yet

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You bsee this is where the problem lies.....

People played game 1 and seen the choppy graphics, and repetitive game play and silly side missions like getting the lights back in the city but 2, was a whole different beast

2 was better than 3 hands down, any day of the week, shyt would make you not want to play 3 anymore
2 is not better than 3. If that's your opinion fine I can't tell you otherwise but I played all three and this one is much funner. When I beat 2, I sold it right away and didn't care to play another side. This one I'm still playing and I haven't even started it over on evil yet . I had more fun with this one and that can be attributed to the city feeling more alive, the atmosphere and the fun from shooting around and the powers.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
you playing on expert?
I'm not the only one people

http://n4g.com/news/1483901/second-...ing-and-worst-received-infamous-title-to-date

Great game, but watered down as fukk

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
2 is not better than 3. If that's your opinion fine I can't tell you otherwise but I played all three and this one is much funner. When I beat 2, I sold it right away and didn't care to play another side. This one I'm still playing and I haven't even started it over on evil yet . I had more fun with this one and that can be attributed to the city feeling more alive, the atmosphere and the fun from shooting around and the powers.
The city feeling alive, I could give a fukk about looks, graphics doesn't equal fun:beli:

How was those missions????????????/, not to mention part 2 had a whole different plague stricken area with little buildings where them ice soldiers roamed

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
10010096_68471275159056uwi.jpg

:banderas:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The city feeling alive, I could give a fukk about looks, graphics doesn't equal fun:beli:

How was those missions????????????/, not to mention part 2 had a whole different plague stricken area with little buildings where them ice soldiers roamed

Has been my problem with the entire series. The world is just dead and stale. The pedestrians are just there for decoration. There's really nothing to do outside the main missions. And once you get your powers up your just mindlessly bashing the same no face eniemies over and over again.