Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip: I just decided to call the number from the dup website and it's actually a number tied to the game. :heh: That's cool.

This paper trail shyt is pretty cool.

:stopitslime: That picture of dude in a halloween costume.

Edit: :whew: I got it.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started off the game on expert. That last boss was brutal. :wow:

After I saw the pattern I was able to pick it apart.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Game is fukkIN TRASH... That is all
I'm a hardbody Infamous but after letting the initial hype die down, this infamous was a complete fail, they actually made the game everything haters used to complain about, it is pretty much pointless playing both the evil and good in this game because the missions are the damn same and there are no karma side missions......

The fun I had playing the first 2 didnt exist, I felt like the boy on the hill with the Magnify glass fukking up them weak ass DUP's...........:beli:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a hardbody Infamous but after letting the initial hype die down, this infamous was a complete fail, they actually made the game everything haters used to complain about, it is pretty much pointless playing both the evil and good in this game because the missions are the damn same and there are no karma side missions......

The fun I had playing the first 2 didnt exist, I felt like the boy on the hill with the Magnify glass fukking up them weak ass DUP's...........:beli:
:stopitslime:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Truth is truth

75% of the game was about powering up, and we had to those powers on them weak ass DUP soldiers...................I would have loved to fight smart enemies like the ice soldiers of game 2

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Beat up DUPs collect shards, got to another DUP station collect shards, go to another DUP station collect new powers, blah blah blah search porta-potties

Bottom line is the games were simply better in every facet, like going thru tunnels in game one and not knowing where the enemies were at, or in game one when the told you to sneak or play the root top, and what happened if you tried to play superman and walk the streets......To game 2 where your decisions actually affected the game path and missions, to making the choice whether to save your life or to kill your bytch ass friend who most people wanted to kill since game one....To the ice Soldiers, and the isssues they caused, not to mention them giant ones with the bar of energy..............To actually being fearful of facing off with the beast to making sure I got every shard knowing that I could face off with the beast anytime like at the beginning of 2, contrary to worrying about Augustine who's ass you whooped from early on in the game.......

Second son was fun, but we got a watered down version of Infamous, I'd play 1 and 2 any day rather than this

SN:Playing Yesterday I saw a movie sign that said Heavens' Hellfire expansion pack all new game all new experience coming soon.....So I feel majority of this game was saved for DLC

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

:usure:
there are karma main mission. did you take the blue or the red pill??