Official Infamous Second Son Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm sure the game is more entertaining on expert, that's why i chose that as my evil playthrough cause i just wanna fukk shyt up...but i wouldnt recommend playing the game on expert in your intial playthrough...the reason: you killing the enjoyment value of the game for yourself...i mean, i play games on the hardest level available at the time initially, except if there is no next level, like in the case of infamous....there is no level after expert, so need to play the game on the most broken level...i'm not gonna want to play it again after that....

also, the cat that said he didnt die except when he drowned is lying...there is no way in hell that happened, unless you ran away everytime you got in a firefight...even then, that shyt is unbelievable....

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait when does paper trail start? I'm still on my first power and dropped the space needle and did first Coles legscy but been clearing out dups before seeing my bro . I signed up for paper trail though

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Wait when does paper trail start? I'm still on my first power and dropped the space needle and did first Coles legscy but been clearing out dups before seeing my bro . I signed up for paper trail though

I think after the chasing the light mission it first pops up on map. not 100 on that but its around that time....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't een started my evil expert run yet. Still trying to finish up some stuff for my good side but I may just cave in and start on evil and finish everything there.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't een started my evil expert run yet. Still trying to finish up some stuff for my good side but I may just cave in and start on evil and finish everything there.

see, that's why i do everything i can before the last mission so i dont have to worry about it when starting a new game...100% good side done, now i'm finna get it in on the infamous side....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
see, that's why i do everything i can before the last mission so i dont have to worry about it when starting a new game...100% good side done, now i'm finna get it in on the infamous side....
Well I still enjoy playing around in the city just exploring. I really wish they had a random TOD in the game though, it seriously is wack how they basically force you to only get a taste of city during certain chapters of the game.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I still enjoy playing around in the city just exploring. I really wish they had a random TOD in the game though, it seriously is wack how they basically force you to only get a taste of city during certain chapters of the game.

i enjoy that shyt..been having fun stopping dup raids....i'm just saying, that's extra shyt though, which i can do anytime...shyt that counts like clearing out all the areas, etc., i try to do as much as i can before i finish the main story line of a game...