Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After reading the last couple of pages .. ima try an evil run on expert. See if i get more out of the game that way. Because i didn't die once on my first playthrough unless i jumped in water and got myself stuck which was twice.
:rudy: You didn't die once?? You was playing on easy or normal?? Or maybe I'm garbage?? Because a few parts in the game was dumb annoying.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: You didn't die once?? You was playing on easy or normal?? Or maybe I'm garbage?? Because a few parts in the game was dumb annoying.

Normal breh i swear. both were self error. If i had a tough time I just ran in circles until iI figured it out

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
If I knew what I knew now, I would have did my evil run on normal and my good guy run on expert. The evil powers are straight up inferior so far. :snoop:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
If I knew what I knew now, I would have did my evil run on normal and my good guy run on expert. The evil powers are straight up inferior so far. :snoop:

word.
for me... not having that neon laser focus is getting me killed. I abused the hell out of that during my hero run. now I find myself running for cover like a bytch... draining powers not b/c i need em but for health and shyt...:sadcam:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
fukk!
if you do the paper trail again on your second run to get the karma bonus... after you chase the drone and collect the shyt from the lock box in game it takes you back to part 1 on the paper trail website. smh...

:why:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
ok I went back to my hero save and submitted my progress back to the website. I got bumped back up to part 2, but only to the linda kriley shyt. i still have to examine that evidence again and do the shyt after to get back to part 3.... dammit....