Official Infamous Second Son Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just found some connect the dots shyt. :what: :skip: The fukk is with this game, just give me the code.

use that number on the dup website, to help get the code for the phone....also, you gonna be using the dup website a lot to further part 2

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I be feeling like bruce wayne solving these lil crimes :noah: i need a bigger pay off tho.

soon i hope :lupe:

-DMP-

I feel ya...hopefully it leads to us getting that paper power...or

it might lead to the villain in the next game...I say that cause so far, the people have been killed using different powers...and the only conduit we know of that can use different powers is the cat we used....maybe this is a reveal of an evolution of conduits

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
just beat the game with good karma today. got all good guy trophies and probably most of the neutral ones as well. i think im going to take a break from this game and try to get some MGSV trophies now

march fed us too well, and now april is giving us mercenary kings for free as a PS+ subscriber. it's too much :banderas:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Can you go back and clear the dup's?

Im.moving through the main missions but I wanna go back and clear the dup's later.

Or should I do it now?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you go back and clear the dup's?

Im.moving through the main missions but I wanna go back and clear the dup's later.

Or should I do it now?

yeah you can, pretty much the only thing that keeps the game playable after you beat it.

playing on expert is better than normal. they throw a much wider variety of enemies at you

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
yeah you can, pretty much the only thing that keeps the game playable after you beat it.

playing on expert is better than normal. they throw a much wider variety of enemies at you
The enemies seem the same to me :manny: just can kill you quicker

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My thoughts on this game...
Shyt is a seven out of ten.
Delsin Rowe does not have enough variation to his moveset.

But MurderMass, he has three or four different powers ...

Murdermass: :beli: And all three are pretty much the same thing. R1 for big attack. R2 for weak attack. Square for slow melee. And run away as much as possible. Oh and do a bunch of repetitive shyt as much as you can for a super bomb attack. The best one was the neon one.

Idk brehs. Game was a disappointment. Enemies were stupid easy. All had the same moveset (rocks)

The powers are wack. IMO. TV??? really. Zap a tv? delsin rowe is freakazoid. Neon? We steal colors now. Idk man

The best part about this game was the final bossfight. Shyt should've been the entire game on ten.

Infamous 2 is the best in the series.

*exits thread before tomatoes are tossed at him and mobs with flaming torches are cast upon him*

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After reading the last couple of pages .. ima try an evil run on expert. See if i get more out of the game that way. Because i didn't die once on my first playthrough unless i jumped in water and got myself stuck which was twice.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My thoughts on this game...
Shyt is a seven out of ten.
Delsin Rowe does not have enough variation to his moveset.

But MurderMass, he has three or four different powers ...

Murdermass: :beli: And all three are pretty much the same thing. R1 for big attack. R2 for weak attack. Square for slow melee. And run away as much as possible. Oh and do a bunch of repetitive shyt as much as you can for a super bomb attack. The best one was the neon one.

Idk brehs. Game was a disappointment. Enemies were stupid easy. All had the same moveset (rocks)

The powers are wack. IMO. TV??? really. Zap a tv? delsin rowe is freakazoid. Neon? We steal colors now. Idk man

The best part about this game was the final bossfight. Shyt should've been the entire game on ten.

Infamous 2 is the best in the series.

*exits thread before tomatoes are tossed at him and mobs with flaming torches are cast upon him*

in terms of powers:

video > neon > smoke > concrete

from listening to the audio tapes, seems like we'll see glass, vapor, and water next time around.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
in terms of powers:

video > neon > smoke > concrete

from listening to the audio tapes, seems like we'll see glass, vapor, and water next time around.

I hope glass vapor and water are the enemies we'll see.
Running around and dodging attack from all three at the same time would be :smugbiden: Thats what this game lacks.