Official Infamous Second Son Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I beat it on good Karma.
Started over on Expert. I'm going for the Bad.
You definitely have to have a tactic :phew:
DUPs are brutal.

they need to combine last of us AI with infamous AI to create the most bytchassed AI known to man. LoU AI is king of hiding and sneaking up behind you, and infamous AI is king of hitting you and running. played my second run on expert and i died at least 30 times :heh:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
they need to combine last of us AI with infamous AI to create the most bytchassed AI known to man. LoU AI is king of hiding and sneaking up behind you, and infamous AI is king of hitting you and running. played my second run on expert and i died at least 30 times :heh:
Hahaaaaa!!!
Yo, like they playing Paintball tag with you and shyt.
Its crazy.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What the hell was the framerate for that last boss? I know I wasn't playing at that the whole game or am I imagining things :dwillhuh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the hell was the framerate for that last boss? I know I wasn't playing at that the whole game or am I imagining things :dwillhuh:
It felt smooth right?? It must've been 60fps at times. The game's framerate is unlocked so regularly it's 30-40fps and when not much is happening 50-60fps. I feel as though sometimes when in the middle of a big shootout with the DUP the framerate feels like it's below 30fps imo but that's usually when I'm doing like a move where you can't move anyway(Orbital drop).

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I heard evil side is harder cause the powers are weaker.

I'm bout to get my evil trophies and expert trophies on the same run :to:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Part 2 of Paper Trail is out.

If anybody knows how to hack Fishbein's Phone I'm all ears.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part 2 of Paper Trail is out.

If anybody knows how to hack Fishbein's Phone I'm all ears.

use the fan number on the dove to unlock the dup file...which leads to figuring out how to unlock the phone

on a side note: these shyts is fun as hell

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
use the fan number on the dove to unlock the dup file...which leads to figuring out how to unlock the phone

on a side note: these shyts is fun as hell

I just found some connect the dots shyt. :what: :skip: The fukk is with this game, just give me the code.