Official Infamous Second Son Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was doing that to the people that were beating up bio-terrorists suspects...i'd help the person out, then chase down the ones that were doing it and whoop they ass lol...didn't kill them though (at least not all of them), cause i'm a true hero..
I won't lie i miss some of the fukkery from infamous 1 but I'm really enjoying this game my second favorite infamous . Those graphics :banderas: those powers :banderas: and I like my open world games to be alittle more constrained like this I play games to have fun and sometimes having 10000 hours of other shyt to do takes away from my fun

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn I wish they had a randomized TOD mechanic for when you're done with the game. I'm looking at my bro play his copy of Infamous and the game looks so beautiful during the sunset theme.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I finished the game today, I thought the length was fine and the gameplay solid. It's definitely a game I will replay going the evil way.
@marcuz has some valid points though, there should have been better side missions and more enemy variety, as well as some random events occurring GTA style. The game world doesn't seem to have a life outside Delsin's activities.
inFAMOUS_GDC_Slides-13.jpg

so, instead of going with an actual native, that went safe with a white guy smh.

-DMP-
I really like this design too, it's far better than Delsin who is basically a white breh with a mild tan and a non-anglo name:wtb: