Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh you may have some slight epilepsy you dying to play Infamous Breh. PS4 games are so good cats are literally dying to play them.

i think i made it worse cause i usually play games in front of my TV standing up and i was jumping around last night and shyt :heh: ill try sitting down tonight to see if that helps

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
100%'d the good side, now Ima play bad and I think I got 2 other achievements, the comet drop on 3 coughing guards and the double vent jump comet drop thing, well and expert mode, but Im doin that on the evil playthrough

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1669787_10152291676064630_767353481_o.jpg
:whoo:

Crownheights718

Brooklyn boy, I might take some getting use to!
Daps
Reppin
I'm Everywhere, you aint neva there
breh, come on, stop caping. it has nothing to do with being indecisive and everything to do with getting you to play the game twice. why even give you a "choice" when it'll basically ruin your game.

I mean the point of choice is just that, to give you a choice. It's based on an open environment, so I think it's realistic and ill that you can still choose to do bad/good and it'll affect your abilities throughout the game.

I've been playing on the "good" route, but from time to time I kill a few innocent motherfukkers. :yeshrug:

Crownheights718

Brooklyn boy, I might take some getting use to!
Daps
Reppin
I'm Everywhere, you aint neva there
Who the fukk said they should make all powers available? Think outside the box breh, there's better ways to do what they want.

Taking powers from the player because they didn't pick the choice the game expects them to make is retarded and doesn't affect the story at all, only thing it does is decrease the fun factor when u gotta waste time beating random people/saving cops, to build a meter and get powers you have already unlocked

This is the first inFamous game I copped, but let's say half way through (which I am currently) you unlock all powers on one side, then you completely go rogue and choose to go the opposite way, can't you still unlock the other powers? I'm assuming you can, and if so, then it's not like you are not able to get everything you want it will just take longer. Which is what I believe you mentioned above. But as a developer, why wouldn't that be a good thing. People who want to be able to have everything has to play the game longer.

I don't know. I really don't see an issue. If you want everything it'll take longer to get. If you don't then you don't have to worry. Either way you have choices..... which is what the game is intending you do.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
People keep saying that the last boss is cheap but I didn't feel that way about it at all...The times I died I felt were my fault that anything for not properly dodging.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the first inFamous game I copped, but let's say half way through (which I am currently) you unlock all powers on one side, then you completely go rogue and choose to go the opposite way, can't you still unlock the other powers? I'm assuming you can, and if so, then it's not like you are not able to get everything you want it will just take longer. Which is what I believe you mentioned above. But as a developer, why wouldn't that be a good thing. People who want to be able to have everything has to play the game longer.

I don't know. I really don't see an issue. If you want everything it'll take longer to get. If you don't then you don't have to worry. Either way you have choices..... which is what the game is intending you do.

no, you cant unlock the other choice's powers....once you reach a certain level on one side, you lock out the other side's powers...you wanna see the other side's powers, you have to play again and pick the other side, which is how it should be...the whole premise of infamous games is picking a side (good or infamous), and seeing what happens...it's not about being a guy in the middle with powers...which is what these dudes want...

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
finished the hero side today. spent the rest of my shards maxing out the last power and cotdamn that shyt crazy. dup raids is a murder spree.... :wow:

now taking the infamous route and its soo satisfying executing everybody in sight. stepped up the difficulty and this is no cakewalk.....

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, you cant unlock the other choice's powers....once you reach a certain level on one side, you lock out the other side's powers...you wanna see the other side's powers, you have to play again and pick the other side, which is how it should be...the whole premise of infamous games is picking a side (good or infamous), and seeing what happens...it's not about being a guy in the middle with powers...which is what these dudes want...
I just mollywhop the niccas that sing and protest ( even though im playing on the good side ) then I heal them :youngsabo: karma up in this bytch

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just mollywhop the niccas that sing and protest ( even though im playing on the good side ) then I heal them :youngsabo: karma up in this bytch

I was doing that to the people that were beating up bio-terrorists suspects...i'd help the person out, then chase down the ones that were doing it and whoop they ass lol...didn't kill them though (at least not all of them), cause i'm a true hero..