Official Infamous Second Son Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Its funny when I see I post like "the game is only 10 hours long", "i beat it one sitting etc." Maybe Im not a true gamer but games that people can beat in 1 sitting usually takes me atleast a month to finish IF i finish them at all. Ill play a few missions one day, bullshyt the next 2-3 times I play, then go back to the missions. thats just me tho

This. I'm still playing AC IV now and I've had it since launch. Still in the 8th chapter. Same with this. I've barely done any main story because I've been fukking around so much. Its a 60 dollar game so I will make the most of it, not speed rush in one sitting and cry about how short it was

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why but I get a huge headache playing this. Feeling dizzy and shyt :dwillhuh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How so? Infamous 1 & 2, you were a different character (Cole) than in SS (Delsin). Saying you used Cole to fighting the Beast equates to Delsin fighting someone as grand or bigger doesn't make sense.
So what are you implying

If you are trying to make it seem as Cole was a lil nikka, you:ufdup:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
it took me about 4 days to beat infamous, i didn't have to rush through it to realize it's all more of the same. you guys make it seem like a new mission, character, or spell is going to pop out of the blue if i collect everything. it would appear GTA V is still king of side missions, characters, and keeping you interested in the game after you've beat it.

and i did nothing but praise infamous throughout the beginning of this thread, now it's time to get to the problems. can't be like those xbots that run around pretending all their games shyt gold.

edit: and i'm lying, tell me what side missions or easter eggs you've found thats worthy of interest

Why the fukk...do you keep calling these shyts "spells"? fukk outta here with that jargon.:camby:

So what are you implying

If you are trying to make it seem as Cole was a lil nikka, you:ufdup:

Are you really this dense or are you trolling?

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. I'm still playing AC IV now and I've had it since launch. Still in the 8th chapter. Same with this. I've barely done any main story because I've been fukking around so much. Its a 60 dollar game so I will make the most of it, not speed rush in one sitting and cry about how short it was
Exactly. nikkas rush through the story missions and when it's over don't bother to do anything else the game has and then complain. I'm not saying this shyt is GTA V levels of shyt to do but we gonna act like towing nikkas cars in GTA V was the shyt? :stopitslime:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why but I get a huge headache playing this. Feeling dizzy and shyt :dwillhuh:

breh you may have some slight epilepsy you dying to play Infamous Breh. PS4 games are so good cats are literally dying to play them.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
my bro had the same issue with the other two infamous's so he gave up on it.....one of them ppl that passes out watching cloverfield and shyt :heh:
They have warnings about seizures at the beginning of games. Friends should be aware. You could die playing a video game because of all the alarming colors and flashy movements.