Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah, i like the concept better as well.

but they get to have their ethnic character that's basically a white guy.
I always thought Delsin was a cac. Even though they tried to make him a native american, he came off of as a very safe almost cac character. Reggie is a cac acting.

They should make an infamous with different characters.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always thought Delsin was a cac. Even though they tried to make him a native american, he came off of as a very safe almost cac character. Reggie is a cac acting.

They should make an infamous with different characters.
and split the story line into three? :skip: nah, im cool, suckerpunch can't make a lengthy campaign as is.

they need to just go ahead and work on a good multiplayer system, something unlike anything we've ever seen before on console gaming.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and split the story line into three? :skip: nah, im cool, suckerpunch can't make a lengthy campaign as is.

they need to just go ahead and work on a good multiplayer system, something unlike anything we've ever seen before on console gaming.

They should've made a horde mode where you and another player or two go on a rampage around the city fukking up DUP soldiers. Only problem is they didn't make enough enemy variety. Every enemy is the same DUP soldiers or the ones with rocks covering them. :smh:
I liked the reapers design more.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im going evil route now and i just noticed my ds4 is turning red :patrice:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop caping, just stop. i can like infamous and still point out the obvious flaws in the system.

lol..I don't do that caping shyt, that's for yall...it's cool if you point out flaws, but you aint doing that...you just complaining about shyt...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at you, scared to say anything negative about the game. :heh:

I aint scared to speak on shyt...the point of the post was to give thoughts about what I enjoyed in the game....also, I tend to focus on that more than the negative shyt, unlike most of yall do on here about everything in life yall talk about....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly who cares about DLC, it'll consist of the exact same game mehanics that are already present in the game.

go here
go fight DUP
go let out prisoners
go spray paint on this wall
collect shards
gain power

rinse repeat

prime example of what I was talking about...if you dislike what you do in the the game so much, play something else...it's healthier for you...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol..I don't do that caping shyt, that's for yall...it's cool if you point out flaws, but you aint doing that...you just complaining about shyt...
the "choice" system has been a huge flaw. it's nothing more than a way to increase gameplay from a small campaign. as the other guy said, your choices shouldn't go from "walk grandma across the street" to "drown a bag of kittens". it should work to have more grey areas like walking dead, and cater the storyline to your choices -- and not restrict weapons because you decided to stray from a decision you made in the beginning in the game.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the "choice" system has been a huge flaw. it's nothing more than a way to increase gameplay from a small campaign. as the other guy said, your choices should go from "walk grandma across the street" to "drown a bag of kittens". it should work to have more grey areas like walking dead, and cater the storyline to your choices -- and not restrict weapons because you decided to stray from a decision you made in the beginning in the game.
That's silly you say the choice system in this game is to merely increase gameplay when that's exactly what they do in other games. When you play Mass Effect, doesn't curiosity strike you when you try to figure out what would've happened had you chosen this instead of that? In those other games, the choices revolve around the story and that's that. In this game, the choices make sense with the character you're playing as. It's seriously a stupid thing in games where you play as a character saying things in cutscenes that contradict gameplay AKA drake laughing and being a everyday man in cutscenes yet in gameplay you're murdering hundreds of soldiers.

Same in Heavy Rain or Walking Dead. Only difference is this game is actually fun to play to boot so instead of bogging you down with a long ass 30 hour quest, they give you two sides with a lot of fun gameplay so you can see them both.

You're comparing this to the walking dead but you're forgetting the walking dead literally has no real gameplay in it.
Also how are you locked out of powers?? You acquire the main powers and their upgrades for the karma level you are at. You keep your karma level up and you are rewarded with moves to unlock for specific powers. Doing this makes you play Hero role much more carefully since you want to avoid killing people and stuff also it works in game as killing someone resets your karma bomb.

You play as evil which has different story arcs since you're doing evil shyt and you get the moves that are tied to playing as an evil guy to go along with the gameplay which is now no holds barred. I don't see the issue here :yeshrug:.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the "choice" system has been a huge flaw. it's nothing more than a way to increase gameplay from a small campaign. as the other guy said, your choices should go from "walk grandma across the street" to "drown a bag of kittens". it should work to have more grey areas like walking dead, and cater the storyline to your choices -- and not restrict weapons because you decided to stray from a decision you made in the beginning in the game.

thanks for expanding on your thoughts....let's see:

I disagree...and you sound just like the other cat i had a convo with today about this....anyway: those aren't flaws, that's how the game is meant to be played....since the beginning of the series, the game has been about choosing to be good or infamous...whatever path you choose, that's what you should stick to...and you shouldn't have access to the other powers just cause...if you did, that would make making choices obsolete....which kills the premise of the game....also, you can make karma choices like you mentioned throughout the game...you can help/hurt citizens, fukk random shyt up, etc...which goes along with the whole karma thing the game is based on....if they add grey areas and let you just be a middle of the road guy with powers, it wont be infamous...it'll be some shyt like crackdown or prototype...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thanks for expanding on your thoughts....let's see:

I disagree...and you sound just like the other cat i had a convo with today about this....anyway: those aren't flaws, that's how the game is meant to be played....since the beginning of the series, the game has been about choosing to be good or infamous...whatever path you choose, that's what you should stick to...and you shouldn't have access to the other powers just cause...if you did, that would make making choices obsolete....which kills the premise of the game....also, you can make karma choices like you mentioned throughout the game...you can help/hurt citizens, fukk random shyt up, etc...which goes along with the whole karma thing the game is based on....if they add grey areas and let you just be a middle of the road guy with powers, it wont be infamous...it'll be some shyt like crackdown or prototype...

like i said, i think this is where the infamous series falls flat. making us choose between goody two shoes and a red-headed b*stard makes for shytty story telling. the genre would be infinitely better if they disregarded the whole paragon/evil aspect and just gave you HARD grey area choices; and NOT punish you for veering off your original path.

y'all say you can get those pts by "fukking shyt up" like hurting civilizans but the campaign aint even long enough to permit that. y'all can stick with your opinions and i'll stick with mine, we'll just have to agree to disagree. i stand by the choice system being tacky and cheap, and they need a MP.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like i said, i think this is where the infamous series falls flat. making choose between goody two shoes and a red-headed b*stard makes for a shytty story telling. the genre would be infinitely better if they disregarded the whole paragon/evil aspect and just gave you HARD grey area choices; and NOT punish you for veering off your original path.

y'all say you can get those pts by "fukking shyt up" like hurting civilizans but the campaign aint even long enough to permit that. y'all can stick with your opinions and i'll stick with mine, we'll just have to agree to disagree. i stand by the choice system being tacky and cheap, and they need a MP.

man, just stop...cause if they did that, it wouldn't be an infamous game...that's what you aint seeing...you asking for the game to be something it wasnt designed to be...since the beginning, the game was about making a choice and sticking to that...not gaining powers just cause...

that's shyt's not true either about campaign length...it's obvious from your posts you didn't do any of the side shyt, which makes your view on the game length not true....the side shyt is meant to be done too, which adds to the length of the game...after doing all that shyt, the game is about 12-15 hours, which is the same as the other games....also, if you just go through the story and do no side shyt, any and every game will seem short...

...agree to disagree...