Official Infamous Second Son Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He felt like one the whole damn game mopping up the same damn enemies over and over, was I supposed to fear Augustine after running from and facing off with the beast in game 2:stopitslime:

I agree, he did feel like one the whole game...but you have to remember: he's the first conduit that can have more than 1 conduit power, so compared to other reg conduits, he will be godly...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I agree, he did feel like one the whole game...but you have to remember: he's the first conduit that can have more than 1 conduit power, so compared to other reg conduits, he will be godly...
I know,game 2 the fun will start, hopefully the next one have me fufilled, although second son get a 8/10 in my book
hold up, did one of you say the shards aren't easy enough to find? :laff:

Exactly:mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thoughts:

- finished the game, damn good game...enjoyed the battles throughout....

- I didn't see that 3rd power coming....it's interesting, but fun once you figure it out...that battle was fun too...

- I like how they have dup raids after the game is over...that'll help keep you busy while waiting for dlc...

- speaking of dlc, the second part of paper trail is available in game, but not on the website yet...so you can start it, but gotta wait....

- for those that want mp, it seems the game is going towards that way...they expanded the different conduit powers in this game...and they mentioned others we didn't even see...hopefully we will with dlc...

...anyway, cant wait to go through on the infamous side...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hold up, did one of you say the shards aren't easy enough to find? :laff:

no, that's not what I said...I said: in part 2 they were time consuming to find....where as in second son, they aren't time consuming....and people aren't taking that into account when talking about game length...

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
no, that's not what I said...I said: in part 2 they were time consuming to find....where as in second son, they aren't time consuming....and people aren't taking that into account when talking about game length...
my bad thought you meant the opposite, they are dumb easy to find when you take out the d.u.p. control centers

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know,game 2 the fun will start, hopefully the next one have me fufilled, although second son get a 8/10 in my book

just remembered: at the end of part 2, cole was a god...he became the beast

anyway, I don't think there will be another infamous game...at least not following this storyline...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
just remembered: at the end of part 2, cole was a god...he became the beast

anyway, I don't think there will be another infamous game...at least not following this storyline...
All them conduits alive and released I expect the next game to be a royal rumble, on some clash of the titans shyt.....

But you are right the story was very very weak.......

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? I like the series.

We can't give criticism to things we like?

I'm the biggest critic on games I love and im always thinking about how they could be better. I don't speak on games I don't like.

I didn't say you couldn't criticism things you like, I do it...I just find it hard to believe that you enjoy something when the very thing it's based on you call stupid...but whatever, I like the series too, been fun shooting the shyt with a fellow infamous fan.......

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
naw, it seems you punished yourself trying to play infamous not like an infamous game...

I get what you're saying, but you're not getting it...that is how the game is setup already...the powers behave differently based on your karma choice....having all the powers available no matter the karma choice, takes away the purpose of picking a side and limits the options actually...
I never said they should have all the powers available or give u powers you shouldn't have or any of that shyt you saying.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said they should have all the powers available or give u powers you shouldn't have or any of that shyt you saying.

that is what you said when you say power options shouldn't be closed off based off the karma choices you make....also, by having the same powers available no matter the karma choice, limits the amount of powers...I get it you say they will behave differently, but to have the same named powers, limits the power options...i'd rather them have different specific powers based on the karma tree you choose...