Official Infamous Second Son Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
you and others are saying that by asking to 'pick' which power you can get and not have them take power options away based off of previous choices...

it does affect the story cause the game is based on picking a side...if you pick good karma, you shouldn't have bad karma powers...and vice versa...if you did, that makes no sense...also, yea, you have the powers unlocked, but you are leveling them up when you do the lil shyt....cause when you first get them, they aint shyt...

on a side note: I find it hard to believe that you 'love' playing the series the way you do if your major complaint is the very thing the series is based off of
We'll just agree to disagree, I think your being closed minded,lots of games do the choice system a lot better and I'll leave it at that.

And what does me thinking it's stupid to give people a choice when there really isn't any, have to do with me loving the series? I liked the story of the first a lot and the second one was good too.

The game play is fun as shyt and the powers feel powerful. Replaying the game as the other side is also like playing with a whole different character and I love that.

I just don't think much thought is put into the choice system and there are better, smarter ways to punish someone for changing paths for one or two choices that doesn't involve the tedious grinding that you gotta do to get your powers back

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go back a read what I posted again, each power would react different based off what you were playing as. Sticky bombs with an evil character wouldn't work the same as sticky bombs with a good character.

And your right, I would like to have more control over how I play the game instead of everything being set from the beginning with false choices that will make the game less fun if u don't pick right

that still makes no sense because each power is already setup like that...ex: nade..it's either gonna be a sticky bomb and subdue people (good), or it's just gonna explode and destroy shyt (bad)...

making those choices and sticking to them have been the whole premise of this series, but now you and others don't like having to pick a side cause it limits your power choices, yall want them to change it?...no...if you don't like it, go play something else...cause the main point of the choices isn't the powers, it's to move the story along...you cant pick a good side at the beginning, but then at the end change your mind...that defeats the whole reason of the game...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Where do I start great game but it's short as fukk, and anyone spewing that searching for shard nonsense is spewing bullshyt as they weren't that hard to find in part 2........

Fun game but far too short, not enough enemies, what happen to the bosses and mini bosses, no character development for the 3 conduits, and most importantly it wasn't enough rooftop ambushes, play that roof scene too much in 1 or 2 and see what happens, then why the need to delete the side missions the were as fun as the actual missions last game, and on top of all of this you power up too fast, and lastly whats the point of concrete if you get that at the end of the game with damn near no enemies to even drain. Great game game but I felt us fans milked to a degree, with the news of more missions being dlc.......................

Part 2 was simply better, it was funner, had more action, more enemies, different areas, more missions, and them big ice nikkas used to strike fear in me, with all the powers at Delsins disposal he felt almost too godly, they need to make some conduits on his level next game.................

Solid solid game but what now..........................Wait for DLC, am i supposed to fed in increments:pacspit:

SN: Delsin is my nikka but he aint fukking with Cole that tossing car shyt would be too much for Delsin alone............................:heh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll just agree to disagree, I think your being closed minded,lots of games do the choice system a lot better and I'll leave it at that.

And what does me thinking it's stupid to give people a choice when there really isn't any, have to do with me loving the series? I liked the story of the first a lot and the second one was good too.

The game play is fun as shyt and the powers feel powerful. Replaying the game as the other side is also like playing with a whole different character and I love that.

I just don't think much thought is put into the choice system and there are better, smarter ways to punish someone for changing paths for one or two choices that doesn't involve the tedious grinding that you gotta do to get your powers back

lol..just cause I don't agree with you doesn't mean i'm being closed minded...yea, other games might do the choice system different, but they aren't infamous are they?...that's the whole point...i'm glad infamous isn't like them and they aren't like infamous...

i say that because the whole series has been based off what you just called stupid...there are choices, but you're focusing on the powers and not the choices that affect those powers...that's what the game is about...the powers are secondary to and results of the choices you make...

so if the gameplay is fun and playing through the other side is like playing a different character, don't you think if they had all the powers available no matter the choice would affect that? that it wouldn't be an infamous game anymore?...

that's the place you're wrong: you're not being punished for your choices...there is no right/wrong choice...but you're taking it as you are just cause you don't get to pick whatever power...

...you're cool, we can agree to disagree...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
that still makes no sense because each power is already setup like that...ex: nade..it's either gonna be a sticky bomb and subdue people (good), or it's just gonna explode and destroy shyt (bad)...

making those choices and sticking to them have been the whole premise of this series, but now you and others don't like having to pick a side cause it limits your power choices, yall want them to change it?...no...if you don't like it, go play something else...cause the main point of the choices isn't the powers, it's to move the story along...you cant pick a good side at the beginning, but then at the end change your mind...that defeats the whole reason of the game...
OK true shyt, I specifically remember a part of the second game where you had to choose rather you wanted to sneak in someplace quietly of go in guns blazing.

Even tho I started with the evil Cole I just felt like sneaking in was just plain smarter.

After that mission I spent about 20 minutes killing pedestrians to get the powers I lost back.

That shyt is stupid breh.

And the good cluster bombs could lock onto enemies and follow, while the bad sticky bomb could instead make one huge explosion

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:mjlol: at those of yall who is bytching about powers, Delsin had too many powers as is, once you had power 2 and 3 all that other shyt as irrelevant.....I would have loved for the game to force to use certain powers in certain areas, like how you couldnt use you electricity if the power was out in the town............

They ruined this game to a degree by over thinking it because of Infamous (half xbox fans), all they had to do was keep everything from 2 but add on to it slightly

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do I start great game but it's short as fukk, and anyone spewing that searching for shard nonsense is spewing bullshyt as they weren't that hard to find in part 2........

Fun game but far too short, not enough enemies, what happen to the bosses and mini bosses, no character development for the 3 conduits, and most importantly it wasn't enough rooftop ambushes, play that roof scene too much in 1 or 2 and see what happens, then why the need to delete the side missions the were as fun as the actual missions last game, and on top of all of this you power up too fast, and lastly whats the point of concrete if you get that at the end of the game with damn near no enemies to even drain. Great game game but I felt us fans milked to a degree, with the news of more missions being dlc.......................

Part 2 was simply better, it was funner, had more action, more enemies, different areas, more missions, and them big ice nikkas used to strike fear in me, with all the powers at Delsins disposal he felt almost too godly, they need to make some conduits on his level next game.................

Solid solid game but what now..........................Wait for DLC, am i supposed to fed in increments:pacspit:

SN: Delsin is my nikka but he aint fukking with Cole that tossing car shyt would be too much for Delsin alone............................:heh:

I spewed that 'nonsense' as you called it cause it was true...never said it was hard to find them, but you had to run around the city looking pushing a button to look for them...that's time consuming and adds to play time...this game is about the same length as the others...

as for the rest of what you said: I disagree...i'll just leave it at that....

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
lol..just cause I don't agree with you doesn't mean i'm being closed minded...yea, other games might do the choice system different, but they aren't infamous are they?...that's the whole point...i'm glad infamous isn't like them and they aren't like infamous...

i say that because the whole series has been based off what you just called stupid...there are choices, but you're focusing on the powers and not the choices that affect those powers...that's what the game is about...the powers are secondary to and results of the choices you make...

so if the gameplay is fun and playing through the other side is like playing a different character, don't you think if they had all the powers available no matter the choice would affect that? that it wouldn't be an infamous game anymore?...

that's the place you're wrong: you're not being punished for your choices...there is no right/wrong choice...but you're taking it as you are just cause you don't get to pick whatever power...

...you're cool, we can agree to disagree...
Actually if u listen to me I'd give a possible choice between four types each move with two being only accessible with the good side and the other two with the bad side.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK true shyt, I specifically remember a part of the second game where you had to choose rather you wanted to sneak in someplace quietly of go in guns blazing.

Even tho I started with the evil Cole I just felt like sneaking in was just plain smarter.

After that mission I spent about 20 minutes killing pedestrians to get the powers I lost back.

That shyt is stupid breh.

And the good cluster bombs could lock onto enemies and follow, while the bad sticky bomb could instead make one huge explosion

naw, it's not stupid...if you gonna be a bad ass, be a bad ass...there is no point in being infamous and sneaking around...if you infamous, you dont give a fukk about nothing....and the powers reflect that....but now, you want them to change the whole setup of the game cause you don't wanna commit to a side....

as for the powers: again, they reflect the choices you've made...the good ones subdued and were more focused, controlled...the bad ones fukk everything up and were all about being powerful/destructive..

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually if u listen to me I'd give a possible choice between four types each move with two being only accessible with the good side and the other two with the bad side.

I have listened to you, I just don't agree...also, what you're suggesting about the powers is how the game is setup now lol....cause again: you're focusing on the powers, when they are only a reflection of the karma choices you make....

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
naw, it's not stupid...if you gonna be a bad ass, be a bad ass...there is no point in being infamous and sneaking around...if you infamous, you dont give a fukk about nothing....and the powers reflect that....but now, you want them to change the whole setup of the game cause you don't wanna commit to a side....

as for the powers: again, they reflect the choices you've made...the good ones subdued and were more focused, controlled...the bad ones fukk everything up and were all about being powerful/destructive..
And having to waste time grinding is a horrible punishment for making a different choice.

As for the powers: you obviously aren't getting what I'm saying, the good powers would still be more focused, more options isn't a bad thing breh

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I have listened to you, I just don't agree...also, what you're suggesting about the powers is how the game is setup now lol....cause again: you're focusing on the powers, when they are only a reflection of the karma choices you make....
The karma system is wack and needs updating.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Evil Delsin basically becomes a god at the end.
He felt like one the whole damn game mopping up the same damn enemies over and over, was I supposed to fear Augustine after running from and facing off with the beast in game 2:stopitslime:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And having to waste time grinding is a horrible punishment for making a different choice.

As for the powers: you obviously aren't getting what I'm saying, the good powers would still be more focused, more options isn't a bad thing breh

naw, it seems you punished yourself trying to play infamous not like an infamous game...

I get what you're saying, but you're not getting it...that is how the game is setup already...the powers behave differently based on your karma choice....having all the powers available no matter the karma choice, takes away the purpose of picking a side and limits the options actually...