Official Infamous Second Son Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then that's a problem with the way the game is designed. They don't have to give people the whole move set, a choice between Either or moves would be fine

that's not a problem with how INFAMOUS is designed...the whole premise of the game series is to pick a side and ride with it...if they change that, then it wont be infamous anymore...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but there is no real choice. you pick good, you have to stick with it. you pick evil, you have to stick with it. what's the point?

that's the whole point of INFAMOUS games...you pick a side and see what happens...yall want it to not be infamous games anymore just cause you don't like having restrictions...fukk that...if you don't like the premise of infamous, go play something else that is more to your liking...but don't suggest changes to make the game not be itself....cause I bet the min they did, the same people would complain about it trying to be something else...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
that's not a problem with how INFAMOUS is designed...the whole premise of the game series is to pick a side and ride with it...if they change that, then it wont be infamous anymore...
U sound very closed minded

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah i caught the relationship between the numbers and the colors but I thought there was an actual clue that revealed the code. Looks like it's just guess work. Oh well, thx tho

yea, it's just guess work..

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
that's the whole point of INFAMOUS games...you pick a side and see what happens...yall want it to not be infamous games anymore just cause you don't like having restrictions...fukk that...if you don't like the premise of infamous, go play something else that is more to your liking...but don't suggest changes to make the game not be itself....cause I bet the min they did, the same people would complain about it trying to be something else...
Why would I not play infamous? I love the series and the choice system is my only big complaint about it.

The game could still very well be infamous.

Example: a choice could determine if you get the cluster bombs or the sticky bomb, with each type of bomb working slightly different for each side u choose.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U sound very closed minded

naw, I don't...I just don't want infamous games to not be infamous games anymore...the whole point of the series is to be either good or infamous....there is no middle ground...and if you try to make a middle ground, you get gimped and don't reach full potential....which is cool, cause you're supposed to pick a side...they are 3 games deep with that premise and it has worked...but now, cause you and others don't like the fact that you cant have all the powers available or that you have to commit to a side, it's a problem? no it's not...if you don't like having to make the choice, play another game...

cause like I told the other poster: the min they do change it and it's not an infamous game anymore, the same people will complain it's not an infamous game and it's trying to be something else...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
naw, I don't...I just don't want infamous games to not be infamous games anymore...the whole point of the series is to be either good or infamous....there is no middle ground...and if you try to make a middle ground, you get gimped and don't reach full potential....which is cool, cause you're supposed to pick a side...they are 3 games deep with that premise and it has worked...but now, cause you and others don't like the fact that you cant have all the powers available or that you have to commit to a side, it's a problem? no it's not...if you don't like having to make the choice, play another game...

cause like I told the other poster: the min they do change it and it's not an infamous game anymore, the same people will complain it's not an infamous game and it's trying to be something else...
Who the fukk said they should make all powers available? Think outside the box breh, there's better ways to do what they want.

Taking powers from the player because they didn't pick the choice the game expects them to make is retarded and doesn't affect the story at all, only thing it does is decrease the fun factor when u gotta waste time beating random people/saving cops, to build a meter and get powers you have already unlocked

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would I not play infamous? I love the series and the choice system is my only big complaint about it.

The game could still very well be infamous.

Example: a choice could determine if you get the cluster bombs or the sticky bomb, with each type of bomb working slightly different for each side u choose.

that makes no sense cause the whole series is based on that choice system...that's the backbone and foundation of the whole series...

and no, if they change that, it wont be a infamous game anymore...using your example: that makes no sense either cause the powers reflect the karma path...good powers are more protective, while infamous powers are more destructive...seriously, how can you be a protector with destructive powers? that defeats the whole purpose of picking a path...it sounds like you just want to pick your powers and play however you want, but that's not how the game is setup...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
and no, if they change that, it wont be a infamous game anymore...using your example: that makes no sense either cause the powers reflect the karma path...good powers are more protective, while infamous powers are more destructive...seriously, how can you be a protector with destructive powers? that defeats the whole purpose of picking a path...it sounds like you just want to pick your powers and play however you want, but that's not how the game is setup...
Go back a read what I posted again, each power would react different based off what you were playing as. Sticky bombs with an evil character wouldn't work the same as sticky bombs with a good character.

And your right, I would like to have more control over how I play the game instead of everything being set from the beginning with false choices that will make the game less fun if u don't pick right

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk said they should make all powers available? Think outside the box breh, there's better ways to do what they want.

Taking powers from the player because they didn't pick the choice the game expects them to make is retarded and doesn't affect the story at all, only thing it does is decrease the fun factor when u gotta waste time beating random people/saving cops, to build a meter and get powers you have already unlocked

you and others are saying that by asking to 'pick' which power you can get and not have them take power options away based off of previous choices...

it does affect the story cause the game is based on picking a side...if you pick good karma, you shouldn't have bad karma powers...and vice versa...if you did, that makes no sense...also, yea, you have the powers unlocked, but you are leveling them up when you do the lil shyt....cause when you first get them, they aint shyt...

on a side note: I find it hard to believe that you 'love' playing the series the way you do if your major complaint is the very thing the series is based off of

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im just wondering how long it is if you do all the stuff.

it takes a while to do all the side stuff....I finished the game last night, and my play time for doing everything in the game was around 12-15 hours...which is the same as the other games...