Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think its my cup of tea but it could be. I wish they would have figured it out and maybe put a co op or some type of multiplayer in it. 12 hours isn't a system seller to me.
Well the game has two sides so it's pretty much double that playtime, plus that depends on how fast you play. I like to take my time in these games, immersing myself in the environment and exploring every nook and cranny so my playtime usually increases. I seen cats who ain't beat TLOU after 30 hours of playtime.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
add me as one of the ones that enjoyed both games...beat both multiple times....the games are just fun to me...anyway, i cant wait for this shyt, will be picking up my copy friday morning, along with a bottle, and i'm getting it in....might even stream a lil...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Watch Dogs/The Division>>>>>>> Infamous 3:shaq:

Oh but that's right.... Forgot the rules round here..... Any game that's a multiplat gets a down grade (MGS used to get that TLOU/Infamous love.....:ohhh: Wonder what happened cuz it was all good just 7 years ago:skip:). And if it's not a Sony game it's not good..... Under any circumstance :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think its my cup of tea but it could be. I wish they would have figured it out and maybe put a co op or some type of multiplayer in it. 12 hours isn't a system seller to me.
Thought u liked your games less than 10 hours breh lol.

This will be a 20-25 dollar game if you use bestbuy trade in piff..

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watch Dogs/The Division>>>>>>> Infamous 3:shaq:

Oh but that's right.... Forgot the rules round here..... Any game that's a multiplat gets a down grade (MGS used to get that TLOU/Infamous love.....:ohhh: Wonder what happened cuz it was all good just 7 years ago:skip:). And if it's not a Sony game it's not good..... Under any circumstance :mjpls:
It's funny because I remember the exclusive game MGS4 getting shytted on by a lot of 3cepts in here.