Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought u liked your games less than 10 hours breh lol.

This will be a 20-25 dollar game if you use bestbuy trade in piff..

When and If I play it... it will probably be at your house... I usually don't like open world games but I've been beating a few as of late.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The main thing I don't like about the game is the audio mix. They still haven't found a way to make the super moves and attacks have that "oomph" in them.

Edit: Apparently it does have "oomph", I listened to the game through heaphones while on remote play and it was sounding great.

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Watch Dogs/The Division>>>>>>> Infamous 3:shaq:

Oh but that's right.... Forgot the rules round here..... Any game that's a multiplat gets a down grade (MGS used to get that TLOU/Infamous love.....:ohhh: Wonder what happened cuz it was all good just 7 years ago:skip:). And if it's not a Sony game it's not good..... Under any circumstance :mjpls:
MGS4 sucks

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Disregard my comment on the game sound, it sounds great through headphones using remote play. :noah: This game looks amazing on the vita when playing like that.

Now back to the sound, it sounds nice through a pair of headphones. I could hear things much clearer where as on my sound system the sound effects aren't as pronounced.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disregard my comment on the game sound, it sounds great through headphones using remote play. :noah: This game looks amazing on the vita when playing like that.

Now back to the sound, it sounds nice through a pair of headphones. I could hear things much clearer where as on my sound system the sound effects aren't as pronounced.

I believe that's cause they have an additional sound track that you can only hear with headphones...at least that's what they said when marketing the gold wireless headsets...it's in that commercial...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe that's cause they have an additional sound track that you can only hear with headphones...at least that's what they said when marketing the gold wireless headsets...it's in that commercial...
There's different audio settings for speakers, TV etc and PS Gold Elite is one of them.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aight, for those that have played, what you think about the game so far?....how's the gameplay compared to the other infamous games?...is the climbing stil the same? (i dig the climbing)....are there shards to collect? if so, how many?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aight, for those that have played, what you think about the game so far?....how's the gameplay compared to the other infamous games?...is the climbing stil the same? (i dig the climbing)....are there shards to collect? if so, how many?
I love the game right now. The city is freaking fun to traverse around in and fukk things up(mainly DUP soldiers). The gameplay is improved much more. The melee is pretty much the same but with the 2nd power so far it's a nice change of pace but the gameplay ain't easy enough to let you run in and hit the enemies with just basic melees. Climbing is the same but with your new powers it's easier to just use say Neon to run up walls or smoke to go through vents. I LOVE using the smoke through vent option and then flying in the air and dashing. Shards are there to collect, Idk how many but some are flying over the city in these little things and some are stationary.

Gameplay is very fun, I'm just having a nice time right now flying around the city, climbing high points, soaking in the atmosphere and collecting shards. I can't stress how fun the gameplay is, people love to try and dismiss it by saying the game is just a graphical treat with shallow gameplay but nothing could be further from the truth. When you play it, you notice the gameplay is much more important because some bosses aren't a cakewalk. I was getting clowned in my stream because I kept dying to this one boss that took a certain strategy to beat. People saying combat is just mash buttons and win will be eating crow. You have to use powers much more effectively.

This infamous doesn't even feel like an infamous game so to speak. The presentation, characters and acting have improved tremendously. I thought cole macgrath was boring and his boy Zeke was annoying as hell. I hated empire city, cole, the graphics almost everything but I still played the game. It was "okay" to me but this one is much better.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uncompressed screenshot from a capture card.
13222821003_c4b72aea1d_o.png

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good look on the info...i dug the other infamous games, but if you say you like this one more than those, that's a good thing....

i cant wait to play this...the first thing i'm do is the same shyt i did in the other infamous games: just go around the city exploring, collecting shards, figuring out paths/routes, etc...brings back memories of going into a dark area/place without power....that was a serious way to test your skills (climbing, route finding, stealth)