Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that an in game pic you shot? :wow: How big is the city? Are the mission diverse or is it go here eliminate enemies/charge the powerstation type shyt?
That's in game. The city Idk how big it is since I just started but it's like GTA V in that it's very detailed. Things look distinct from one another and not bland. The city feels much more alive and bustling than the boring city of new marais and empire city from Infamous 1/2. The first mission wasn't anything special it basically introduces the mechanics. After I did the first mission I was just playing around cilmbing shyt and fukking shyt up.

The DUP(The task force enemies) have areas on the map that they are in control of and you know how like in GTA SA where when you take over territories?? It's similar to that in which you get spotted and you can basically start a showdown and once you clear the enemies the area becomes safe. The moveset looks like it will be huge. I only still have the smoke power and there's lots of upgrades and moves to that powerset. :wow:

Here's a short video of me just fukking around. The game looks better than the video shows. The game's graphics are nice as hell but you can tell the gameplay is first and foremost because the controls are smooth as hell. It feels great moving around and I can tell the more moves you get the better the game will play. It may look pretty easy at a glance but it feels like it will get harder.

Last edited:

Ronald

Daps
look at these downgraded textures brehs :banderas:

i32dZsB8Y6g5Q.jpg

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
money not gon be right til nxt semester :to:....as one of the few fans of BOTH infamous games (and only nicca on this board it seems) i already know its gon be piff and was anticipating the hell out of it....soon as that FA come thru im going ham in best buy (or most likely amazon :lolbron:) :win:
You're not the only fan niga..shyt is the GOAT superhero franchise :blessed: not sure when I'll get to play this piff cuz a niga broke as fukk :noah:
you aint the only one, I LOVED BOTH GAMES. That twist at the end of 1 is one of the top videogame moments ever IMO.

Yeah, ya'll ain't the only fans of both games. I was definitely a fan of both. Hell, Infamous 1 was easily in my top 10 games of last gen and was 1 of maybe 3 games that I actually beat twice last gen. Only the Arkham Batman games were better superhero game depictions IMO.

And @Rekkapryde, I agree with the twist being one of the better gaming twists. The whole vibe and theme of Infamous 1 was really done well IMO. Can't wait.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Damn...its kinda wild how I look at that and realize its been almost 2 years that the PC brehs have been eating like this. Max Payne 3 is close to that on a 7850

What's really wild is how you can't go two seconds without talking about PC shyt when it's not really even relevant.:beli: You don't like Infamous and Infamous ain't on PC.:pacspit:

Thread exit is that way.:camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I kind of don't want to play too much because Sucker Punch said there will be a day 1 patch about 350MB that's recommended to download. Now I don't know what that consists of so it may fukk around and be some extra polishing or something. :yeshrug: Guess I'll just do two missions a day until Friday and play Titanfall in the meantime. I don't want to play most of the game and end up playing something with content or polish missing.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
money not gon be right til nxt semester :to:....as one of the few fans of BOTH infamous games (and only nicca on this board it seems) i already know its gon be piff and was anticipating the hell out of it....soon as that FA come thru im going ham in best buy (or most likely amazon :lolbron:) :win:

Easily one of my favorite franchises of last gen. I actually platinumed both. 2 is a top five game last gen to me. Can't wait til Friday so I can cop this. I think I might pre-order this so I can get the dlc. I heard that it wouldn't be available later

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
They said it would get downgraded... Pre-ordered this along with Metal Gear last week.. This Playstation man. They have the best reputation in the business.. Yall said the games wouldn't come?
:heh: