Official Infamous Second Son Thread

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I'm in the odd position of being broke but having £70 in my PSN account :wtf:
This will be the first time I buy a "big" title digitally on a console, as I usually just buy non-retail games on the store it's going to take me a while to download the 24GB :snoop:

The game is't out until Friday here, I'll probably be able to start playing on Saturday :to:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I'm in the odd position of being broke but having £70 in my PSN account :wtf:
This will be the first time I buy a "big" title digitally on a console, as I usually just buy non-retail games on the store it's going to take me a while to download the 24GB :snoop:

The game is't out until Friday here, I'll probably be able to start playing on Saturday :to:

You don't have to install all 24GB.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
It'll be playable before I have downloaded the entire 24GB?

Remember, with the PS4 you only have to install a certain amount before you can start playing. It downloads the rest as you play.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I don't think its my cup of tea but it could be. I wish they would have figured it out and maybe put a co op or some type of multiplayer in it. 12 hours isn't a system seller to me.
You gotta figure that that 12 hrs is just for the main story. this is an open world game so it's gonna have tons of random shyt to just do. Randomly occurring crimes n shyt I'm sure

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just beat the first game of the series, and I was asking myself, "Damn when is this shyt going to be over??" I guess that's because I was just rushing through it. I'm sure this game is plenty long enough with all the extras in there outside of the main game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just beat the first game of the series, and I was asking myself, "Damn when is this shyt going to be over??" I guess that's because I was just rushing through it. I'm sure this game is plenty long enough with all the extras in there outside of the main game.
Now play that second one :youngsabo:. It's better than the 1st one.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

So what was your thoughts on the game overall? Also, since you've outright stated doing as such, do you think your view of it may have been different had you not rushed thru it?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So what was your thoughts on the game overall? Also, since you've outright stated doing as such, do you think your view of it may have been different had you not rushed thru it?
The melee system was stale, and I enjoyed the powers that I ended up accumulating but I'd prefer a better melee system. Other than that, I thought it was a cool game. The side missions and how you unlock your powers got a little repetitive so I doubt I would have a different opinion on it because there wasn't that much variety in the stuff that they have you doing.

And I thought they could have done better with the boss fights. The only 1 that felt legit was the last one.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Fatboi1

another question regarding shards:

do you have to push down r3 still to see they locations on the map? i hope not, i really dislike that shyt...

Gooseberie

Rookie
Daps
@Fatboi1

another question regarding shards:

do you have to push down r3 still to see they locations on the map? i hope not, i really dislike that shyt...

You didn't have to push R3. You could use the L2 button to see them as well.