Official Infamous Second Son Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope this shyt is piff. I never could get into it after the first. Cole was just a boring character and that fat, elvis sidekick is one of the worst video game characters of all time. I meant to check out part 2 but I just said fukk it. Hopefully, this reboot if want to call it goes better then KZ
Yo, so far this shyt presentation wise is LEAGUES ahead of the first two. This shyt looks like a Naughty dog game. The dialog and acting is on a Naughty Dog level. it doesn't have that "B tier" look to it. This is the Uncharted 2 version of Infamous.
Delsin is much more personable.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
9kZIxD.jpg

This shyt looks :banderas:.

Off the bat the story in this one is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Infamous 1/2. Much better acting and more interesting.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
money not gon be right til nxt semester :to:....as one of the few fans of BOTH infamous games (and only nicca on this board it seems) i already know its gon be piff and was anticipating the hell out of it....soon as that FA come thru im going ham in best buy (or most likely amazon :lolbron:) :win:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
9kZIxD.jpg

This shyt looks :banderas:.

Off the bat the story in this one is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Infamous 1/2. Much better acting and more interesting.

Is that an in game pic you shot? :wow: How big is the city? Are the mission diverse or is it go here eliminate enemies/charge the powerstation type shyt?

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
money not gon be right til nxt semester :to:....as one of the few fans of BOTH infamous games (and only nicca on this board it seems) i already know its gon be piff and was anticipating the hell out of it....soon as that FA come thru im going ham in best buy (or most likely amazon :lolbron:) :win:

You're not the only fan niga..shyt is the GOAT superhero franchise :blessed: not sure when I'll get to play this piff cuz a niga broke as fukk :noah:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

you aint the only one, I LOVED BOTH GAMES. That twist at the end of 1 is one of the top videogame moments ever IMO.