Official Infamous Second Son Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
naw, i disagree....i like the fact that you have to choose a path and stick to it to reach your full potential....and if you dont, you will be gimped...now, that doesnt mean you have to only do good/bad shyt, but it makes people actually commit to choices...cause just like the other games, you can still have maxed good karma and do bad shyt, and vice versa....it just doesnt let you have access to all the powers on both sides, just like the other games...which is what people want...they want all the powers to be available no matter what, but the game isnt designed like that....if it was, it wouldnt be an infamous game...
Then that's a problem with the way the game is designed. They don't have to give people the whole move set, a choice between Either or moves would be fine

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
click on the key pad...when it pops up, put in a 6 digit number...if the number turns yellow, it's wrong; if it turns green, it's correct...if you wanna cheat, right click on the pic, and scroll down till you see something like 'varrpad='...it has the 6 digit number there

Yeah i caught the relationship between the numbers and the colors but I thought there was an actual clue that revealed the code. Looks like it's just guess work. Oh well, thx tho

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
naw, i disagree....i like the fact that you have to choose a path and stick to it to reach your full potential....and if you dont, you will be gimped...now, that doesnt mean you have to only do good/bad shyt, but it makes people actually commit to choices...cause just like the other games, you can still have maxed good karma and do bad shyt, and vice versa....it just doesnt let you have access to all the powers on both sides, just like the other games...which is what people want...they want all the powers to be available no matter what, but the game isnt designed like that....if it was, it wouldnt be an infamous game...

but there is no real choice. you pick good, you have to stick with it. you pick evil, you have to stick with it. what's the point?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I said just jokes. that makes unrelated references ok just like how you did right??
no? :manny:
My joke had a point to it, your just throwing out random references.

Giving someone a choice when the game forces you to make the same choice bases off your first one is stupid, they may as well just give u two different characters

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

Giving someone a choice when the game forces you to make the same choice bases off your first one is stupid, they may as well just give u two different characters

yeah i'm going to leave you at your/this point since you haven't played this game....

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm speaking on the series as a whole and the way the system is designed.

Are you saying the games isn't designed to where you have to pick either all the good choices or all the evil choices or the game is less fun?
yeah i'm going to leave you at your/this point since you haven't played this game....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You're not forced to pick all good or evil.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, you can switch it'll just take longer to get there
so if i started as paragon, then made a evil choice half way into the game. how much civilian killing would i have to do to make up for it? :stopitslime:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
so if i started as paragon, then made a evil choice half way into the game. how much civilian killing would i have to do to make up for it? :stopitslime:

There are other ways to get karma other than the main choices and randomly killing civilians. I will say it was easier to do in the first 2 games cause there were good/evil side missions. Don't know why they took those out

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are people platinum'ing this game already?? I'm only 60% through but I beat it and I still got stuff to do but I keep just having fun exploring the city on foot or in air and fighting DUP soldiers. Also playing with this Gold headset makes the experience so rich, it sound so great.