Official Infamous Second Son Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
this is not second son you are referring to with this and the kicking puppies right??
I'm speaking on the series as a whole.
I haven't bought second son yet but from the sound of it the good/evil system works the same and I've never been a fan of it

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I'm speaking on the series as a whole.
I haven't bought second son yet but from the sound of it the good/evil system works the same and I've never been a fan of it

nope. different game.. no kicking puppies, grandmothers or killing best friend scenarios. you should play it first....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk, most games that tack on multiplayer end up with a rushed shytty mp that nobody bothers with anyway (tomb raider, max Payne, bioshock, etc.).

I'd honestly rather the single player be longer.

But I do agree with this being too short considering the first two were twice as long (have not played yet, just read that it's 10 hours)

the first 2 games were not twice as long as this one....the only reason they might have seemed longer is cause you had to search for shards, literally...and in this game, you dont have to...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i need more paper trail shyt to do. when that part 2 coming :noah:

-DMP-

they releasing another part of the story every week for the next 5 weeks...so hopefully we get the next 1 today/tomorrow...i've see the part you can do in game is available, but it's not on the website yet...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nope. different game.. no kicking puppies, grandmothers or killing best friend scenarios. you should play it first....
Those scenarios were jokes breh.

The point is having to make a choice even when you want to pick the other just cause your set down a path already is dumb. You shouldn't have to become less powerful because of something you chose, it doesn't even make sense.

Each choice should make u stronger regardless of what it was, just in different ways.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
the first 2 games were not twice as long as this one....the only reason they might have seemed longer is cause you had to search for shards, literally...and in this game, you dont have to...
I remember them being about 15-20 hours for the main story, then the extra shyt.

:ehh:

I remember cause I skipped whatever I didn't need to do on my second play through

I hear this one could be beat in less than 10 hours

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

The point is having to make a choice even when you want to pick the other just cause your set down a path already is dumb. You shouldn't have to become less powerful because of something you chose, it doesn't even make sense.

Each choice should make u stronger regardless of what it was, just in different ways.

so you are superman... having a bad day and decide to slap around lois lane.. that should make your pimp hand stronger? or you playing as lex luther and decide to spare the life of a cop.. you should be rewarded with a get out of jail free card??

just jokes breh.

seriously though.. play the game....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember them being about 15-20 hours for the main story, then the extra shyt.

I remember cause I skipped whatever I didn't need to do on my second play through

you can do that for any game though if you skip shyt and go straight through the story....and the other games were not that long excluding the extra shyt...they were about that long including the extra stuff....

anyway, i havent finished second son yet, but i've put in hours and i'm not near the end....i dont even have the 3rd power yet....a lot of the people that are saying the game is short didnt do the extra shyt (or at least not a lot of it), cause they say they have to go back and do that....so that lets me know the game is gonna be about the same lenght as the others when you include everything...would i like a longer game? sure, the game fun as hell...but if it's around the the lenght of the others, i'm good...

Last edited:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
This Paper Trail stuff is :whoo:

You have to really put on your detective cap to find some of these answers. I'm stumped on the second part though.. I have no idea how to
decrypt this drone.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

naw, i disagree....i like the fact that you have to choose a path and stick to it to reach your full potential....and if you dont, you will be gimped...now, that doesnt mean you have to only do good/bad shyt, but it makes people actually commit to choices...cause just like the other games, you can still have maxed good karma and do bad shyt, and vice versa....it just doesnt let you have access to all the powers on both sides, just like the other games...which is what people want...they want all the powers to be available no matter what, but the game isnt designed like that....if it was, it wouldnt be an infamous game...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

infamous one not that long.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
so you are superman... having a bad day and decide to slap around lois lane.. that should make your pimp hand stronger? or you playing as lex luther and decide to spare the life of a cop.. you should be rewarded with a get out of jail free card??

just jokes breh.

seriously though.. play the game....
I don't understand your comparison but ok and I'm getting the game Friday when I get paid. But I've played the series extensively and love it so don't try to act like my opinion is invalid on the series.

The new one may in fact have more thought out choices that make sense with the character you've chosen to become but still, choosing the good choice one time while playing evil shouldn't mean you have to walk around the city kicking random citizens for an hour in til your character feels like he's evil enough to use the powers that he for some reason stopped using because of a choice he made that had nothing to do with how he uses his powers.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Paper Trail stuff is :whoo:

You have to really put on your detective cap to find some of these answers. I'm stumped on the second part though.. I have no idea how to decrypt this drone.

click on the key pad...when it pops up, put in a 6 digit number...if the number turns yellow, it's wrong; if it turns green, it's correct...if you wanna cheat, right click on the pic, and scroll down till you see something like 'varrpad='...it has the 6 digit number there

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I don't understand your comparison but ok and I'm getting the game Friday when I get paid. But I've played the series extensively and love it so don't try to act like my opinion is invalid on the series.

I said just jokes. that makes unrelated references ok just like how you did right??
no? :manny:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
click on the key pad...when it pops up, put in a 6 digit number...if the number turns yellow, it's wrong; if it turns green, it's correct...if you wanna cheat, right click on the pic, and scroll down till you see something like 'varrpad='...it has the 6 digit number there

if its yellow its right just out of place. if its green its in the correct place. x is wrong. don't encourage cheating...