Official Infamous Second Son Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
breh, one is a very linear game and the other is a open world sandbox, i understand they're different. im talking strictly about controls/platforming/and combat, prove to me they aren't similar mechanics. i've played the hell out of both series and if you know how to play 1, you're probably going to know how to play the other.
I played the hell outta both series too and they arnt alike, now it sounds like your comparing controller set up being similar.

The controller set up for most games are similar tho

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
it's retarded because they give you two choices, good or evil. you have to stick with one from the beginning of the game or else you'll lose out on max spells. i made this mistake in infamous 1, choosing both evil and good paths, only to end up with gimped at the end. they might as well remove the options and give you 1 initial choice in the beginning, good or evil.

but it's really just a way for you to play twice, and extend the gameplay hours
Now this I agree with. What's the point of giving u different options when as soon as u make a decision on what u wanna do your stuck with it till the end if u want the powers

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
it's retarded because they give you two choices, good or evil. you have to stick with one from the beginning of the game or else you'll lose out on max spells. i made this mistake in infamous 1, choosing both evil and good paths, only to end up with gimped at the end. they might as well remove the options and give you 1 initial choice in the beginning, good or evil.

but it's really just a way for you to play twice, and extend the gameplay hours

so penalizing you for being indecisive.. john kerry... or just a bad gamer in general is retarded... gotcha...
:mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so penalizing you for being indecisive.. john kerry... or just a bad gamer in general is retarded... gotcha...

breh, come on, stop caping. it has nothing to do with being indecisive and everything to do with getting you to play the game twice. why even give you a "choice" when it'll basically ruin your game.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But sometimes you gotta choose between kicking puppies or walking grandma across the street.

I remember having to choose options that I really didn't wanna choose in the old infamous games because I was already set down my path.

Instead of having good or evil powers, they should make every decision u make affect your characters powers in unique ways, rather good or bad. You should never be forced to downgrade because u decided that you wasn't evil enough to kill your own mother or something

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
breh, come on, stop caping. it has nothing to do with being indecisive and everything to do with getting you to play the game twice. why even give you a "choice" when it'll basically ruin your game.

it only handicaps you if you don't stick to the rules of your choice. I really don't see your issue here. if there is no penalty then there really isn't a choice to be made....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it only handicaps you if you don't stick to the rules of your choice. I really don't see your issue here. if there is no penalty then there really isn't a choice to be made....

stick to the rules of my choice? what? do you have the game, breh?

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Instead of having good or evil powers, they should make every decision u make affect your characters powers in unique ways, rather good or bad. You should never be forced to downgrade because u decided that you wasn't evil enough to kill your own mother or something

instead of separate power attributes what unique ways would you have your powers effected??

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Let the actions of your choice be the penalty. Just cause I want to play with the evil powers doesn't mean I wanna make the choice to kill my best friend or something

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Let the actions of your choice be the penalty. Just cause I want to play with the evil powers doesn't mean I wanna make the choice to kill my best friend or something

this is not second son you are referring to with this and the kicking puppies right??