Official Infamous Second Son Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to go to a building to fight Augustine is that the end of the game brehs? I already gave her the beats on the island and marked that snitch.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have an ADD mentality towards games. Nobody would buy this game for MP. And the majority of ppl wont trade it in. It has replay value in terms of play style, the weekly DLC missions, the normal DLC that will come in a few months, etc.

firstly i disagree, but i never said people would buy this game just for the MP.

and i don't really know the stats, but i assume games with MP have more longevity than a game that's SP only. sony is fukking up by neglecting to have MPs added . y'alll are the type of dudes that would have been okay with LoU not having a MP; even though it was one of the best MP experiences of 2013.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game is too short not to have a MP. you literally collect two people, and go to war w/the final boss :mjpls: this has to be the shortest sandbox campaign ever

:russ: Damn I'd like to at least be able to play with those characters

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
game is too short not to have a MP. you literally collect two people, and go to war w/the final boss :mjpls: this has to be the shortest sandbox campaign ever

question: are you and others who say the game is short going straight through the story, or are yall doing the side shyt too?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
question: are you and others who say the game is short going straight through the story, or are yall doing the side shyt too?
lets be real, there isn't a lot in the way of side missions. just collecting shards, spray painting, clearing out DUP. it's not like im constantly being offered new missions by NPCs.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets be real, there isn't a lot in the way of side missions. just collecting shards, spray painting, clearing out DUP. it's not like im constantly being offered new missions by NPCs.

true, but that doesnt answer the question.....are yall doing them?...i ask cause i dont think the game is as short as yall saying...i had put hours into the game and i was no where near some of yall when yall were talking about how far along yall were...ex: cats were talking about having the neon power, and i hadnt even met fetch yet.....and that's cause i do all the side shyt while playing the story, and dont just rush through the story...that's why i asked...if yall just rushed through the story, of course the game gonna seem short....that's true for every game...

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

you did cole's legacy stuff and are doing the paper trails missions??