Official Infamous Second Son Thread

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:ufdup: Don't you need to beat it on expert first?
:youngsabo:
iwWam0qO9gAnP.PNG

iSI8fye6P7ziD.gif

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:ohhh: You played on expert right away or changed the difficulty near the end?
Right away.

Since last gen I always start on the hardest mode available. Even if I have to suffer:sadbron:.

This one isn't even hard at all. It's really only less health.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
goddamn augustine, die bytch :why: faught this goddamn feminist like 3 times already

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
i guarantee if infamous had a MP, the overwhelming majority would play it; instead of reselling the game after they're done with it.

i think a vs mode and horde mode would be fun. along with a whole host of other game modes that could be specific to this game.

You have an ADD mentality towards games. Nobody would buy this game for MP. And the majority of ppl wont trade it in. It has replay value in terms of play style, the weekly DLC missions, the normal DLC that will come in a few months, etc.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Loving the game, the animations are on point, loving the traversal aspects of the game. Graphics are beautiful and colorful which gives it a certain je ne sais quoi.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Finished the game last night, 100% it too, pretty sure this is the first game I ever 100%
Going to run through it it on Expert and evil probably in a few weeks
The game really grew on me, the combat got more enjoyable as I got more powers and figured out what I was supposed to do. Overall it's a really good game, had a ton of fun playing through it. I still think that that AC4 is better though :leon: but I'm an AC4 fan boy admittedly.
I have a question about the paper trail

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guarantee if infamous had a MP, the overwhelming majority would play it; instead of reselling the game after they're done with it.

i think a vs mode and horde mode would be fun. along with a whole host of other game modes that could be specific to this game.

vs modes wont work on a game like infamous...it would be too much work to constantly keep the powers balanced...also, there would be too much bytching all the time about said balance...and, we would see the same character & power being used all the time once people found out which was the strongest....

i know people like to equate skill to a k/d ratio, but every game doesnt need a mp like that...