Official Infamous Second Son Thread

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I dont think SP should us on mp next go round. while SS is fun, its still on that B+ range for me. Now that the ground work has been laid, i think the second game can really come out swinging with a better story and more mission variety.

-DMP-
This is exactly how I feel. I had the game at 7.5 but now after beating it I have to raise that up to a 8.5. This game with more variety and a way better story has crazy potential to be a classic. But don't make any mistakes these dudes just set the bar for this ps4 quality wise. I'm expecting the exclusives to be at least this level. This game is a work of art graphics, sound and combat wise. I still can't believe how real that spray can sounds when you shake the controller. shyt had my chick like :ohhh: when she heard that .

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
couple new thoughts:

- put some more work in last night, this game fun as hell man....once you start playing, you dont wanna stop...

- i like how all the things tie together...listening to audio logs mention the girl that's in the papertrail shyt, and how the papertrail shyt is trying to tie to fetch is cool....you can also tell that the papertrail shyt was supposed to be ingame already, but they decided to use it to stretch out more new interest life in the game....which i aint mad it, especially since it's free...

- i really just like climbing and jumping off shyt...same way in ac4...if they had a game where that's all you did for the most part, i'd probably play that shyt to death lol....

- speaking of climbing & jumping, i cant wait to play through again on a bad karma path...i see the potential to fukk a lot of shyt up even more, but i'm being careful cause i dont wanna hurt the good citizens of seattle....but next play through, they asses in trouble lol....

-
i almost beat the big dude you fight when you first cross the bridge to get to the second part of the city with smoke powers...i wonder what happens if you do cause that aint the point of that fight...might try to see next play through

...got time off coming up, so i'm gonna really put work in....probably finish it up....

oh yea: make sure you playing with the right sound setting, it makes a huge difference...i was playing on home theater cause that's what i was using and it sounded great...switched to the golds, but didnt change the setting, and it sounded weird...changed the setting to golds, and it was back to sounding glorious....

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I could see co-op in an Infamous game, but I wouldn't really require a competitive MP in it. Every game doesn't have to have a vs. and team deathmatch mode.
Man yall tripping dm, capture the flag would be so dope on this. You would have to do it like uncharted 2 though. Where all The special shyt is in the middle of the map and it's a race to it. But everyone starts off with just something simple like smoke and one grenade. You can't have all the shyt at your access like in sp that's too much, MP without the rechargeable powers would be crack.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished the game last night, 100% it too, pretty sure this is the first game I ever 100%
Going to run through it it on Expert and evil probably in a few weeks
The game really grew on me, the combat got more enjoyable as I got more powers and figured out what I was supposed to do. Overall it's a really good game, had a ton of fun playing through it. I still think that that AC4 is better though :leon: but I'm an AC4 fan boy admittedly.
I have a question about the paper trail

you have to go to the guy's company website and look at that case...it will be a number in the case that's getting tracked...that's the number you plug in your phone

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guarantee if infamous had a MP, the overwhelming majority would play it; instead of reselling the game after they're done with it.

i think a vs mode and horde mode would be fun. along with a whole host of other game modes that could be specific to this game.
Ehh speak for yourself breh , this SP is piff . And I don't resell shyt breh keep all my games .. :yeshrug: I stopped reselling once I could afford multiple games

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a co-op mp like me3 would work...a hoard mode and a mode with a set amount of rounds with esculating difficulty/enemies each round, and i'd play...comp mp wouldnt work cause people would complain too much about balance between powers...hell, now i think, that's all they complained about with me3 mp, and that was co-op lol....another reason i dont like mp, but that's another topic....
:patrice: yeah the same issuses would be prevalent . A real mp to work it would require completely new characters I think for each player and the ability to level up or something . But that probably wouldn't work either , a co-op one maybe but even that is iffy.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I got to play quite a bit yesterday...really fun game. Did a couple of the side missions...the secret agents kept dipping on me and running me up into D.U.P traps. :sadcam:

Definitely worth the money.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ehh speak for yourself breh , this SP is piff . And I don't resell shyt breh keep all my games .. :yeshrug: I stopped reselling once I could afford multiple games
Word. Funny enough, I traded in Knack and Killzone, which before then I hadn't traded in games in nearly years (aside from a few ps3 jionts that due to PSN+ I no longer needed) and I kinda regret that already. I'll probably rebuy both when they get cheap or definitely dl if they hit PSN+. I didn't even finish either game unfortunately. I was close to beating Knack though, but only 4 levels into KZ.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I don't understand why people want all games to be multiplayer :what:...it was a terrible idea for GTAV and it'd be a terrible idea for this game.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I don't understand why people want all games to be multiplayer :what:...it was a terrible idea for GTAV and it'd be a terrible idea for this game.
You play gta for the sp :mjlol: not to mention this game is basically a shooter with super powers

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never understood the Knack hate...it's a decent game for what it is.

I could feel people not wanting to pay full price for it so it'll definitely be worth copping at a discount or for free through PSN+

me neither...knack is fun to me...and my godson loves it...i've been teaching him to play it...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You play gta for the sp :mjlol: not to mention this game is basically a shooter with super powers

i play gta for the sp...that's the reason i buy games like that....i enjoy sp more than mp...hell, that's the reason i buy playstation instead of a xbox...