Official Infamous Second Son Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you did cole's legacy stuff and are doing the paper trails missions??
i haven't did coles legacy stuff, but i have started the paper trail missions. either way, game is still short, extremely short. for a sandbox w/o a MP, should be at least twice as long.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
i haven't did coles legacy stuff, but i have started the paper trail missions. either way, game is still short, extremely short. for a sandbox w/o a MP, should be at least twice as long.

now cole's legacy doesn't add a ridiculous amount of extra gameplay, but it is significant as well as the paper trail stuff.. w/ch is adding stuff weekly supposedly. add to that you can play your second play through on the opposite side of morality as you did your first... unlocking different aspects of your powers.
unless you've done all of that I think you are jumping the gun with saying the game is extremely short. but it is your opinion........

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
firstly i disagree, but i never said people would buy this game just for the MP.

and i don't really know the stats, but i assume games with MP have more longevity than a game that's SP only. sony is fukking up by neglecting to have MPs added . y'alll are the type of dudes that would have been okay with LoU not having a MP; even though it was one of the best MP experiences of 2013.

You keep missing the entire point of what I and others have been saying. A game like this with the mechanics and super powers would not mesh at all. If you implement all the powers from the SP to MP it would be almost impossible to make a cohesive MP without it being clusterfukk. Stop comparing traditional games like TLOU to this(and even that MP was shytty and unbalanced as hell_

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You keep missing the entire point of what I and others have been saying. A game like this with the mechanics and super powers would not mesh at all. If you implement all the powers from the SP to MP it would be almost impossible to make a cohesive MP without it being clusterfukk. Stop comparing traditional games like TLOU to this(and even that MP was shytty and unbalanced as hell_

why wouldn't it mesh? it's basically a shooter but w/o guns. i've dabbled in old pc games that have similar "spells" and it's very fun.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmmmm.... @NatiboyB

Infamous Metacritic critic reviews haven't been updated since Friday..... :patrice:

That shyts a wrap Breh imma have to take that fade but I wouldn't be shocked if some money hat stuff was going on because I'm playing Titan fall right now and shyt ain't that fun,

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That shyts a wrap Breh imma have to take that fade but I wouldn't be shocked if some money hat stuff was going on because I'm playing Titan fall right now and shyt ain't that fun,

If your name aint GTA, you aint getting high marks on a sandbox game. If you're a shooter, esp a very hyped one, you getting the benefit of the doubt. ESPECIALLY if you are on the Xbox platform.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
why wouldn't it mesh? it's basically a shooter but w/o guns. i've dabbled in old pc games that have similar "spells" and it's very fun.
Idk, most games that tack on multiplayer end up with a rushed shytty mp that nobody bothers with anyway (tomb raider, max Payne, bioshock, etc.).

I'd honestly rather the single player be longer.

But I do agree with this being too short considering the first two were twice as long (have not played yet, just read that it's 10 hours)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk, most games that tack on multiplayer end up with a rushed shytty mp that nobody bothers with anyway (tomb raider, max Payne, bioshock, etc.).

I'd honestly rather the single player be longer.

But I do agree with this being too short considering the first two were twice as long (have not played yet, just read that it's 10 hours)

breh, i'm not saying they should tack on some BS multiplayer mode. y'all keep going from 1 extreme to the another. i'll go back to the uncharted series. dudes originally said the game didn't need a MP, then part 2 came through with a MP that crushed buildings. had varied modes, a great co-op campaign, and it wasn't just "tacked on"

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

:what: There is nothing in this game that is remotely close to a shooter like Uncharted or TLOU

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: There is nothing in this game that is remotely close to a shooter like Uncharted or TLOU

are you not basically shooting spells? how is it not like a shooter? and it's infamous platforming/shooting mechanics is similar to uncharted 2-3 IMO, w/o the spells