Official Infamous Second Son Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Co-op like mass effect 3 would be fine.

a co-op mp like me3 would work...a hoard mode and a mode with a set amount of rounds with esculating difficulty/enemies each round, and i'd play...comp mp wouldnt work cause people would complain too much about balance between powers...hell, now i think, that's all they complained about with me3 mp, and that was co-op lol....another reason i dont like mp, but that's another topic....

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Just finished the game with the good karma. a few things...

- after playing with it more the third power is really dope, still like neon the best tho

- I love that they added stuff to do after you beat the game. One of my complaints from the first 2 games was after you got fully powered up and finished the there was no one to use them on if you already did the side missions

- as good as the powers are, i really missed some of Cole's powers. Mainly the shield and one that let you blow back projectiles. They need more defensive powers

- would've been nice if some of the powers weren't projectile based. Something like super strength or something that really changed the way you played

- moving around the city is very fun and easy.

- Hope they really improve the melee combat next game and let you switch powers at any time to chain combos and combine powers

Overall this is easily the best in the series. Now I'm about to go back through on expert with evil and get my :demonic: on

and :camby: to whoever wants mp in this. Not every game needs a mp mode

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
no they dont.....killzone isnt as bad as yall try to say...i support it cause it's a good story, and the gameplay isnt bad...as for mp, it was fun and unique in killzone 2...up until GG messed up when they made the game more like the other shooters and took away the weighted feel of the guns....
if any game needed a mp mode, it's a game like infamous.
Maybe a horde mode, not a vs mode though

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
congrats. You'd be the only one playing it :heh:
i guarantee if infamous had a MP, the overwhelming majority would play it; instead of reselling the game after they're done with it.

Maybe a horde mode, not a vs mode though
i think a vs mode and horde mode would be fun. along with a whole host of other game modes that could be specific to this game.