Official Infamous Second Son Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how you give this shyt less than a 9 and you got all the powers unlocked is :mindblown: to me

but hey :manny:

the navigation is just :banderas: with that last power
breh im having more fun with this than i did the gta v campaign and that shyt got a 97 metacritic

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh im having more fun with this than i did the gta v campaign and that shyt got a 97 metacritic
Sucker Punch can easily create a goat open world game because right now they got a game that's a ton of fun with lots of fun gameplay and to top it off it looks GOOD AS HELL while playing.
Next infamous game can go all out with content and new features and it'll be goat.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im having more fun with this gameplay wise than any open world game I ever played
:patrice: right now i am too, but i have to wait until i finish it; then compare it to how much i enjoyed sleeping dogs. \

fukk it, bout to pop it in right now :dj2:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sucker Punch can easily create a goat open world game because right now they got a game that's a ton of fun with lots of fun gameplay and to top it off it looks GOOD AS HELL while playing.
Next infamous game can go all out with content and new features and it'll be goat.
yeah, man. the graphics are nice but the lighting is just incredible. you're a PC players, how many games are giving infamous a run for its money when it comes to envoirment/lighting.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
An MP would have been garbage esp this late in the franchise. Do we need to use GOW ascension and arkham origins as recent examples?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
An MP would have been garbage esp this late in the franchise. Do we need to use GOW ascension and arkham origins as recent examples?

that's a horrible excuse, no one is saying tack on some bullshyt. second son the first of a new series on a new console, they should have included a MP. hell, uncharted 1 didn't have a multiplayer but uncharted 2 MP was fun as hell

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I dont think SP should focus on mp next go round. while SS is fun, its still on that B+ range for me. Now that the ground work has been laid, i think the second game can really come out swinging with a better story and more mission variety.

-DMP-

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
that's a horrible excuse, no one is saying tack on some bullshyt. second son the first of a new series on a new console, they should have included a MP. hell, uncharted 1 didn't have a multiplayer but uncharted 2 MP was fun as hell

Sorry, Uncharted has the classic mechanics to run a MP ala socom, gears, etc. I don't think the idea of ppl shooting smoke bombs at each other all round would be fun.

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm copping this Friday. Are those extra side missions and such worth it? My bad if this was discussed already but I can't reread all of this looking for them answers

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry, Uncharted has the classic mechanics to run a MP ala socom, gears, etc. I don't think the idea of ppl shooting smoke bombs at each other all round would be fun.

well i guess it's a good thing there's about 50 other options outside of smoke bombs then.

and there's other MP modes outside of death matches.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
well i guess it's a good thing there's about 50 other options outside of smoke bombs then.

and there's other MP modes outside of death matches.

Yes I know. But like I said I can't see it working. You want cats orbital dropping? Or smoke dashing everywhere when you try to hit them? How would that work?