Official Infamous Second Son Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gotta wait til the suns down before i whip this open :beli: ds4 fully charged overnight, hopefully i dont worry about it

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh ya, i need some help battling this augustine bytch, brehs. i spent like an hour last night fighting her and i don't think i even put a scratch on her

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
oh ya, i need some help battling this augustine bytch, brehs. i spent like an hour last night fighting her and i don't think i even put a scratch on her

Debuff her with missiles until she has no concrete armor. Then all it takes is one more hit with a missile or few more basic projectile attacks to take her down.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Breh four smoke missiles then use the weak shot on her.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh four smoke missiles then use the weak shot on her.
Debuff her with missiles until she has no concrete armor. Then all it takes is one more hit with a missile or few more basic projectile attacks to take her down.

man, i feel like i hit her with about 30 missles last night :beli: guess i was doing something wrong

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
There's good/evil side missions. I did a good side mission last night actually.

I think you're mistaken breh. I'm pretty sure that mission you did was part of the main story line. InFamous 2 had side missions that paired you up with either Kuo or Nix, matter of fact I think you actually had to complete a certain amount of them before you could upgrade your powers. Second Son is missing this aspect and it leads to some pretty shallow relationships with the other conduits you meet.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Damn this ai might be goat. The battles are :whew:. I could only imagine a online mp

Yea i wouldn't mind a co-op mode.

forreal though if any game needed an expansive multiplayer mode, it would be this 1.

Yeah I think mp is the next logical step for this series.. Just thinking about the possibilities…:banderas:

Though I don't know if Sucker Punch is a big enough studio to pull it off..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I think mp is the next logical step for this series.. Just thinking about the possibilities…:banderas:

Though I don't know if Sucker Punch is a big enough studio to pull it off..

breh, i cant take another console generation of nothing but army style first person shooters. just thinking about the possibilities of an infamous multiplayer; customizable characters and spells, deathmatches, co-op campaign :wow: i mean, come on.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh, i cant take another console generation of nothing but army style first person shooters. just thinking about the possibilities of an infamous multiplayer; customizable characters and spells, deathmatches, co-op campaign :wow: i mean, come on.
For real... It's a breath of fresh air playing something that's like a TPS but instead of guns you got powers. They should've had a co-op horde mode where each person uses customizable conduits with more moves unlocking as you level up. Beat the SP game and unlock the two powers that weren't revealed. It could be 2 to 3 players and basically you'd take on waves of DUP soldiers and collecting random blast shards for getting upgrades. shyt would be fun as hell. :wow:
They can basically increase the soldier count and just create all out mayhem. Something like this
but instead with Infamous gameplay in the city with random TOD. :wow:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK

A neon CTF mode...:banderas: