Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
On episode 3, Kate just blew up a van with like 6 people in it and made a quip after it, what kind of psychopaths are these marvel "heroes"? :hhh:

I wont even pull the “do you read the comics” card.

I’m looking in the coli rolodex and gonna pull the “80s baby card.”

Everyone quips when you make a kill, That was the best part of Arnold films.

And that’s just a small sample handful from him year along hundred of other actors in thousands of other movies (don’t let me get started on Bruce Willis)

So I dont know what up with other folks but quips never been a problem for me :yeshrug:

The more clever the better :lolbron:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I didn't read the thread. Guessing most of ya'll didn't like it?

- Kingpin was executed perfectly

- Clint and Kate's development coming full circle.

- Great action (especially all the trick arrows)

- Yelena + Clint

Had zero issues with the finale.
Brother, rewatch Daredevil on NF.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@CHICAGO argued with the actor about the status of Kingpin in the show. The actor said that he had lost status due to the blip and @CHICAGO said that Kingpin had used Ronin to kill off his competition during the blip as though both things can't be true. The last time he used a vigilante, the Punisher, to kill off his competition was due to him having to rebuild while in prison. He was very successful that time.

It is very likely that he lost some power during the blip due to the fact that he ruled through fear. He had FBI agents and judges on his team due to threats against their loved ones along with some payoffs. When the blip happened some of those agents and some of the loved ones he was threatening likely disappeared, costing him leverage. He possibly also lost some of his better muscle. At that point his competition was looking at him as food so he used Ronin to his advantage but still wasn't able to stay on top. Maya's dad may have died because he wanted to make a move against a Kingpin he saw as weak.

We will probably get the details of all of this in the Echo show since Kingpin is definitely not dead.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@CHICAGO argued with the actor about the status of Kingpin in the show. The actor said that he had lost status due to the blip and @CHICAGO said that Kingpin had used Ronin to kill off his competition during the blip as though both things can't be true. The last time he used a vigilante, the Punisher, to kill off his competition was due to him having to rebuild while in prison. He was very successful that time.

It is very likely that he lost some power during the blip due to the fact that he ruled through fear. He had FBI agents and judges on his team due to threats against their loved ones along with some payoffs. When the blip happened some of those agents and some of the loved ones he was threatening likely disappeared, costing him leverage. He possibly also lost some of his better muscle. At that point his competition was looking at him as food so he used Ronin to his advantage but still wasn't able to stay on top. Maya's dad may have died because he wanted to make a move against a Kingpin he saw as weak.

We will probably get the details of all of this in the Echo show since Kingpin is definitely not dead.
:mjlol:THE ACTOR DIDNT
WRITE ANY OF THIS shyt.

:devil:
:evil:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm rewatching Daredevil now and outside of the HBO violence this Fisk and MCU Fisk ain't different at all

Y'all nikkas ultimately mad over an outfit
Wesley was more competent than the entire Tracksuit mafia and that dude died in the first season.

Kingpin should have access to top level villains even at reduced power.

This Kingpin was watered down

Daps
I'm rewatching Daredevil now and outside of the HBO violence this Fisk and MCU Fisk ain't different at all

Y'all nikkas ultimately mad over an outfit

Yall nikkas is something :russ::mjlol:

Even @Bryan Danielson who desperately needs this show to succeed to maintain his grip on all the different factions of #marvelset hasn't said that this is the exact same iteration of Kingpin from DD.

Wow. I'm starting to see what DC stans was talking about all these years. Some of yall will outright lie to defend the mouse. Yall will protect Disney with your life :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Even @Bryan Danielson who desperately needs this show to succeed to maintain his grip on all the different factions of #marvelset hasn't said that this is the exact same iteration of Kingpin from DD.

Wow. I'm starting to see what DC stans was talking about all these years. Some of yall will outright lie to defend the mouse. Yall will protect Disney with your life :mjlol:
AS SOMEONE WHO
PAYS HIS MONEY TO WATCH
ALL THESE MOVIES/SHOWS
YOU WOULD THINK PPL WOULD
GET UPSET WHEN THEIR MONEY
IS WASTED ON GARBAGE...

BUT THESE CATS GOTTA DEFEND
EVERYTHING LIKE THEYRE
ON THE PAYROLL.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
AS SOMEONE WHO
PAYS HIS MONEY TO WATCH
ALL THESE MOVIES/SHOWS
IS WASTED ON GARBAGE...

EVERYTHING LIKE THEYRE
ON THE PAYROLL.

Their dedication to something that they have no connection to is borderline psychotic. Year after year, thread after thread, the same handful of names and all they get it out of it is daps on an anonymous forum.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AS SOMEONE WHO
PAYS HIS MONEY TO WATCH
ALL THESE MOVIES/SHOWS
IS WASTED ON GARBAGE...

EVERYTHING LIKE THEYRE
ON THE PAYROLL.

I don't pay to watch any of this shyt:mjlol: and I'm loud and proud in the Loki thread calling that show trash. I'm in the Black Widow thread discussing how wack that movie was and that the character deserved better

I don't know why its so excruciatingly difficult for you nikkas to consider that nikkas actually enjoy the show, especially having loved the comic it's based on

I've even stated multiple times that I understand WHY the tone of the show would turn some nikkas off but that ain't enough. Nikkas gotta bytch and whine for 5 straight weeks:mjlol:. ":damn:I HATE THIS WHY DON'T YALL HATE IT TOO!!!???" ass nikkas:mjlol:

And again y'all in denial with Fisk. It's fine if y'all could just admit y'all want decapitation Fisk and hate Hawaiian shirts and leave it at that but acting like they're not the same iterations with the same dialogue and mannerisms is just y'all being mad.

And that's fine. Be mad. Hate the show:manny: but projecting onto nikkas makes y'all look crazy

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

How the hell I get caught up in this? :gucci:

Also I thought this was over after the actor Vincent himself said this was the same character (not a Disney mandated one) and he made the choices he wanted to make for Hawkeye?

Daredevil's Vincent D'Onofrio on Continuing Kingpin in Hawkeye: "They're the Same Person"

It’s over brehs, everyone has to accept it:mjgrin:

Anyone denying it is the desperate ones and outright lying:mjlol:

I need y’all to document this and see that I’m being good, staying out of “da wars”, not starting shyt and trynna keep the peace outchea. Cuz when the roof blows off on this shyt I don’t want no one to blame me or point fingers at me like I’m the sole cause.:rudy: