Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This show was whack. But I ain't trippin, it's content at the end of the day. Actors all did a good job too.

And I'm a general Marvel fan so that arrow that made the car miniature or whatever was fukking stupid. If DC did that shyt people would be killing them.

If you’re a Marvel fan then you should know that it wasn’t just a “car miniature”

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
How the hell I get caught up in this? :gucci:

Also I thought this was over after the actor Vincent himself said this was the same character (not a Disney mandated one) and he made the choices he wanted to make for Hawkeye?

Daredevil's Vincent D'Onofrio on Continuing Kingpin in Hawkeye: "They're the Same Person"

It’s over brehs, everyone has to accept it:mjgrin:

Anyone denying it is the desperate ones and outright lying:mjlol:

I need y’all to document this and see that I’m being good, staying out of “da wars”, not starting shyt and trynna keep the peace outchea. Cuz when the roof blows off on this shyt I don’t want no one to blame me or point fingers at me like I’m the sole cause.:rudy:

Literally presenting facts is being called stan shyt :wow:

please continue to be an upstanding law abiding citizen and happy holidays to you and your loved ones.

peace and blessings

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
again, a general Marvel fan. I enjoy the movies. Never claimed to be a diehard so I don't be knowing all this stuff. It was lame to me :yeshrug:

You shouldn’t be so hasty to judge when you don’t know the full story then.

When they were building and firing the arrows (scene in the bridge when the arrow went big) the arrow heads had PYM on it:

Doctor Henry Jonathan "Hank" Pym is an entomologist and physicist, who developed the Ant-Man Suit, after discovering the Pym Particles.

Catch up with Ant-Man 1 & 2 if you haven’t already.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

When they were building and firing the arrows (scene in the bridge when the arrow went big) the arrow heads had PYM on it:

Oh I know of Ant-Man. I’ve seen every marvel movie lol. I missed the PYM thing admittedly, so that makes it make better sense however I still find it lame haha. Not the end of the world or anything. I just find it lame.

Daps
2e9263a6bf950596b0f4c9da8a002c84.gif

keep me out of this.

@Jax wants no parts of this foolery :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Oh I know of Ant-Man. I’ve seen every marvel movie lol. I missed the PYM thing admittedly, so that makes it make better sense however I still find it lame haha. Not the end of the world or anything. I just find it lame.

No probs! AntMan is my favourite solo Marvel film so I’m a bit sensitive over it! Sorry for being bytchy.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
No probs! AntMan is my favourite solo Marvel film so I’m a bit sensitive over it! Sorry for being bytchy.
Nah it’s all good. In fact, you mentioning me missing the PYM reference actually helps me construct the scene a lot better now so I appreciate it

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

I bet hank gon be mad as hell in the next film but he might not be too upset since tony gone

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Literally presenting facts is being called stan shyt :wow:

please continue to be an upstanding law abiding citizen and happy holidays to you and your loved ones.

peace and blessings

You see it!! But hell it’s not my or your fault the Takeover was indefinite suspended:wow:

Better luck next year:pachaha:

My bad responding to this post late.

Happy New Years to you and yours as well :salute: