Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How the hell I get caught up in this? :gucci:

Also I thought this was over after the actor Vincent himself said this was the same character (not a Disney mandated one) and he made the choices he wanted to make for Hawkeye?

Daredevil's Vincent D'Onofrio on Continuing Kingpin in Hawkeye: "They're the Same Person"

It’s over brehs, everyone has to accept it:mjgrin:

Anyone denying it is the desperate ones and outright lying:mjlol:

I need y’all to document this and see that I’m being good, staying out of “da wars”, not starting shyt and trynna keep the peace outchea. Cuz when the roof blows off on this shyt I don’t want no one to blame me or point fingers at me like I’m the sole cause.:rudy:

I'll his word for now. But we all know there have been cases where people involved with marvel have said it was one way, and then Keven Fiege comes thru and is like :rudy: nah its the other way.
So nothing is really confirmed until Feige says so

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'll his word for now. But we all know there have been cases where people involved with marvel have said it was one way, and then Keven Fiege comes thru and is like :rudy: nah its the other way.
So nothing is really confirmed until Feige says so

Gladly Accept it
Reluctantly Accept it…… it’s all the same in the end:youngsabo:

And it is what it is…… Vincent said Kevin called him directly for the role:yeshrug:

He made the choices that he made and the only difference between the Netflix KP and now the MCU is physically he’s much more POWERFUL

Something I’d think you of anyone would be very interested and excited about. Come some have said that @Luke Cage needed a power up himself

giphy.gif

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
nikkas be taking shyt mad serious. Everyone has a story to tell after the end of the Infinity Saga. Tying up loose ends type shyt. I’m fine with the show I almost wasn’t even gonna watch it but I had to cause I’m so tied up in the MCU.

I’m good

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
How the hell I get caught up in this? :gucci:

Also I thought this was over after the actor Vincent himself said this was the same character (not a Disney mandated one) and he made the choices he wanted to make for Hawkeye?

Daredevil's Vincent D'Onofrio on Continuing Kingpin in Hawkeye: "They're the Same Person"

It’s over brehs, everyone has to accept it:mjgrin:

Anyone denying it is the desperate ones and outright lying:mjlol:

I need y’all to document this and see that I’m being good, staying out of “da wars”, not starting shyt and trynna keep the peace outchea. Cuz when the roof blows off on this shyt I don’t want no one to blame me or point fingers at me like I’m the sole cause.:rudy:

2e9263a6bf950596b0f4c9da8a002c84.gif

keep me out of this.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I just finished this season and I thought it was very very good. Probably peak Daredevil, but DD did it over 3 seasons and will wait to see how far HE can go.

But I feel it’s top 2 behind DD for Marvel series.