Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
when Kate told her about Hawkeye and how she didn’t think he killed Natasha, obviously she took the time to do some research. Not to mention, she did her home work on Kate. Not to mention, she was tracking Kate in hopes of her leading her to Barton.

If you don’t like the show, fine. But u still took the time to watch it, and still had enough energy to make a thousand posts in this thread about it.

#marvelset

Listen. Nothing about the Yelena story makes sense.

Nat died on a distant planet. How the f—k would Val know what happened? Hired assassins don’t need reasons.

Yelena was upset she lost five years and her sister. Her emotions needed to be let out, and she took it out on Barton.

If she thought Barton was this murder with so much blood on his hands, why would it matter if he and Nat told personal stories. He’s a killer. People kill their friends. Eleanor betrayed her fiancé.Maya’s uncle betrayed her father.

There was a missing story beat where he showed he’s willing to make that sacrifice for Kate and Yelena sees him as Nat did.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Listen. Nothing about the Yelena story makes sense.

Nat died on a distant planet. How the f—k would Val know what happened? Hired assassins don’t need reasons.

Yelena was upset she lost five years and her sister. Her emotions needed to be let out, and she took it out on Barton.

If she thought Barton was this murder with so much blood on his hands, why would it matter if he and Nat told personal stories. He’s a killer. People kill their friends. Eleanor betrayed her fiancé.Maya’s uncle betrayed her father.

There was a missing story beat where he showed he’s willing to make that sacrifice for Kate and Yelena sees him as Nat did.
I accept that Val knew what happened to Natasha because Val is on some superspy shyt, and i assume she got it from an avengers or shield leak. Not far fetched. But youre right on the rest....yelena should only care about the hit contract to get a location on barton...nothing really shouldve been able to stop her related to kingpin, elenor, or kate. If we want to have a story thread where as you said, barton shows his care and sacrifice for Natasha and she decides not to kill him..okay...but instead we got a whistle

Said it earlier...Yelena should give zero fukks about whats going on with kingpin elenor or kate.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I accept that Val knew what happened to Natasha because Val is on some superspy shyt, and i assume she got it from an avengers or shield leak. Not far fetched. But youre right on the rest....yelena should only care about the hit contract to get a location on barton...nothing really shouldve been able to stop her related to kingpin, elenor, or kate. If we want to have a story thread where as you said, barton shows his care and sacrifice for Natasha and she decides not to kill him..okay...but instead we got a whistle

Said it earlier...Yelena should give zero fukks about whats going on with kingpin elenor or kate.
For me it is. But i get it from a character perspective but the writing didn’t follow through( since they hid the end credit from the writers of Hawkeye that’s why it doesn’t mesh)

There were only two people on the planet(unless Red Skull is back)

Whatever official story is out has become legend. Steve isn’t dead and is living on the moon. Yelena accepted that Natasha died to save the world. The why and how is what she didn’t. She wasn’t interested in learning what happened, she just wanted an emotional release which is why she was manipulated. It mirrored the Widow she thought she was saving where she was actually working from a false assumption.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here need to chill :russ: some people irritated because some people have their on opinion and like the show, some crying over kingpin’s shirt, I mean y’all don’t have to watch this shyt :mjlol:, I enjoyed the show :yeshrug:

I think Hawkeye would been great with a darker tone but those days are gone. All of these shows and series are setting up the young Avengers so this is what we are going to get.

I give it a 7/10. Thought all the heroes should have teamed up to take out the main villain. Losing a 1:1 with a brand new hero made him look weak as hell :francis:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I think Hawkeye would been great with a darker tone but those days are gone. All of these shows and series are setting up the young Avengers so this is what we are going to get.

I give it a 7/10. Thought all the heroes should have teamed up to take out the main villain. Losing a 1:1 with a brand new hero made him look weak as hell :francis:
I feel like they wanted that emotional connection to be shown one last time between widow and Hawkeye, I felt that shyt when he did the whistle and she just stopped attacking :mjcry:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I don't have time to watch this, but I saw the clip where kingpin gets killed.

Wasn't the big homie maxing out to God tier power in the last series of daredevil. How then did he go out like suge Knight
They didn't show anything, just a fade away angle with his shadow while you hear the gunshot. He's not dead, I doubt he even got touched.