Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
por favor me perdoe. Farei o possível para encontrar uma versão em inglês do link, mas, enquanto isso, isso terá que servir.:mjgrin:

:leostare: You Brazilian breh?

You better get over to JBO and provide the answers on what happened to all those big booty Brazilian bytches from back in the day :ufdup:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally watched this today after finishing Daredevil last night.

I'm not one of those anti-woke "MCU? More like M-She-U!" types, but...

Daredevil and Kingpin fought wars against each other for three seasons. They beat each other to a bloody pulp on multiple occasions. But Kate Bishop gets ragdolled by Fisk and eats them shyts like Scooby Snacks. :why:

She got up at the end like it was all good, no blood, no real bruises aside from a scrape on her nose she had from earlier. I was kind of watching it in the background while I was working, but did this bytch even have any internal injuries? Some bruised ribs, internal bleeding or anything? :wtf:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching this

This was great :yes:

Hawkeye and Ant-man have surprised me with how great their movies (Any man) and show (Hawkeye) has been.

The fight scene between Kate and Yelena was tight :banderas: and their scene talking in Kate’s apartment was one of the best scenes too!

Yelena vs Hawkeye

Maya vs Kazi

Kingpin vs Hawkeye

The elevator scene with Kate and Yelena was hilarious

Plot twist with Kate’s mom and Kingpin :damn:

Yeah, I enjoyed watching this season

I can’t wait to see season 2 of this!

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Just watched episode one -  what the fukk is this shyt white privilege the series??

bytch destroyed part of her boarding school and came home with an attitude :what:

Her mom told her she was a spoiled ass rich kid so she rebelled by dressing up like a dyke :dead:

Got this girl running around in a Party City Halloween ninja costume :dead:

Yo they had 3 grown Ruskies giving out bodywork to a teenage girl - zoomed in on her getting 3 good punches to the ribs :laff:

Turkey Neck Renner look like he had half an ambien and half a line of coke the way he was shuffling around :mjlol:

"I'm just here for the check" looking ass :mjlol:

This shyt look low budget as hell With shyt fight choreography. Hailey Steinfeld has one expression - flaring her nostrils lol

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Them Tracksuit Mafia boys hilarious :laff:

*pulls gun out*

"You criticizing?! Stop criticizing bro :damn: !! How can I find better place? All old warehouse is getting convert to lofts :damn: "

Then they were having a pow wow "tone it down buddy. This whole thing is A LOT going on :whoa: . You were on fire bro"

:dead:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Them Tracksuit Mafia boys hilarious :laff:

*pulls gun out*

"You criticizing?! Stop criticizing bro :damn: !! How can I find better place? All old warehouse is getting convert to lofts :damn: "

Then they were having a pow wow "tone it down buddy. This whole thing is A LOT going on :whoa: . You were on fire bro"

:dead:
Don’t watch this shyt man

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This shyt was MID. the best parts were that animated outdoor credits sequence that played with a Christmas song at the end :unimpressed:

Kate Bishop was really fukking unlikable (she snitched on her own mama :what: ) and hailee steinfeld did not impress me.

Was really all over the place and pretty pointless imo