Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

That has to be a variant. Probably same personality and very similar upbringing/comeup. But DD Kingpin wasn't Luke Cage. He certainly wasn't ripping doors off of cars in that series.

I guess that means that if they bring back Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, and Iron Fist, they'll be variants as well.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That has to be a variant. Probably same personality and very similar upbringing/comeup. But DD Kingpin wasn't Luke Cage. He certainly wasn't ripping doors off of cars in that series.

I guess that means that if they bring back Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, and Iron Fist, they'll be variants as well.
DIDNT HE JUST SAY
AS FAR AS CANON ITS THE
SAME KINGPIN?

nikka BEEN LIFTING WEIGHTS
IN THE PEN SINCE YOU LAST
SAW HIM.

:devil:
:evil:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps

D'onofrio says otherwise :sas1:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This show was whack. But I ain't trippin, it's content at the end of the day. Actors all did a good job too.

And I'm a general Marvel fan so that arrow that made the car miniature or whatever was fukking stupid. If DC did that shyt people would be killing them.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I didn't read the thread. Guessing most of ya'll didn't like it?

- Kingpin was executed perfectly

- Clint and Kate's development coming full circle.

- Great action (especially all the trick arrows)

- Yelena + Clint

Had zero issues with the finale.
DID YOU EVER WATCH
DAREDEVIL ON NETFLIX?

:devil:
:evil: