Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
But then....you have the Multiverse of Madness that is about to take place so Im really wondering just how crazy things will end up turning out.

Blip + Multiverse Of Madness = :lupe:

Battleworld.

All these shattered fragments of timelines are going to have to be held together somehow.

Which opens the door for Dr. Doom to take his place as this generations Darth Vader. The probelm with that is...Disney. We need Dr. Doom, not Dr. Disney.

After Deadpool 3 drops (and does well) there are no more excuses for not expanding for more mature audiences.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:gucci:THATS THE PART I DONT GET....

WHY DID YELENA SNITCH ON
ELENOR IF SHE WAS STILL
TRYING TO KILL CLINT ANYWAY.

WHY DID SHE CARE ABOUT
WHO HIRED HER?
:devil:
:evil:

There's a similar sister dynamic between them except Yelena is more in Nat's shoes. I'd like to think that once she saw that she was a good kid and more importantly not stupid, she looked into Val, Elenor and reconsidered why she was doing the job. She was still mad and wanted answers but once she found out that Kate was right killing him would only make an enemy out of someone she sees as a sister.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Battleworld.

All these shattered fragments of timelines are going to have to be held together somehow.

Which opens the door for Dr. Doom to take his place as this generations Darth Vader. The probelm with that is...Disney. We don't need Dr. Doom, not Dr. Disney.

After Deadpool 3 drops (and does well) there are no more excuses for not expanding for more mature audiences.

:wow: If Marvel were to actually pull the trigger and do the Battleworld storyline…:wow: . I’m keeping my eyes on Secret Wars though as that could possibly be the next big event storyline so to speak.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
because she actually liked Kate. She was just giving her a heads up.

There's a similar sister dynamic between them except Yelena is more in Nat's shoes. I'd like to think that once she saw that she was a good kid and more importantly not stupid, she looked into Val, Elenor and reconsidered why she was doing the job. She was still mad and wanted answers but once she found out that Kate was right killing him would only make an enemy out of someone she sees as a sister.

DUDE SHE WAS HIRED THROUGH
A 3RD PARTY...

SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW

ELENOR WAS THE PERSON WHO
HIRED HER...

IT MADE NO SENSE FOR HER
TO SNOOP AROUND ELENOR
:mjlol:LET ALONE HAVE A CAMERA
SET UP IN KINGPINS HQ.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
DUDE SHE WAS HIRED THROUGH
A 3RD PARTY...

SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW

ELENOR WAS THE PERSON WHO
HIRED HER...

IT MADE NO SENSE FOR HER
TO SNOOP AROUND ELENOR
:mjlol:LET ALONE HAVE A CAMERA
SET UP IN KINGPINS HQ.

when Kate told her about Hawkeye and how she didn’t think he killed Natasha, obviously she took the time to do some research. Not to mention, she did her home work on Kate. Not to mention, she was tracking Kate in hopes of her leading her to Barton.

If you don’t like the show, fine. But u still took the time to watch it, and still had enough energy to make a thousand posts in this thread about it.

#marvelset

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
when Kate told her about Hawkeye and how she didn’t think he killed Natasha, obviously she took the time to do some research. Not to mention, she did her home work on Kate. Not to mention, she was tracking Kate in hopes of her leading her to Barton.

If you don’t like the show, fine. But u still took the time to watch it, and still had enough energy to make a thousand posts in this thread about it.

#marvelset

THIS MAKES NO SENSE.

1. SHE WAS HIRED THROUGH
A 3RD PARTY.

RESEARCH? HOMEWORK?

2. SHE WAS STILL TRYING TO
KILL CLINT FOR THE WHOLE EP
SO WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

ITS shytTY WRITING.
YOU DONT GET PAID TO SPIN.