Official Hawkeye Season 1 Thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This was marketed as a family friendly Christmas show. That lined up with Christmas.

And people are complaining about it not being dark and gloomy? :mjlol:

I enjoyed it for what it is! I like that all of the Disney + Marvel shows have their own flavor. Not everything has to be end of the world scenario. Although I am curious on how season 2 will be handled.:jbhmm:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Wait I just realized

Yelena "found out" about who "killed" Black widow in the black widow post credits
Black-Widow-credits-Contessa-Valentina-Allegra-de-Fontaine.jpg

So, the contract Elenor put out should just be icing at most...there is no reason for her to give a shyt about the interworkings of Elenor, kingpin, Kate, etc

She had a blood fued with Hawkeye, why would she have a hidden fukkin camera on the kingpin to expose who was paying her to her daughter and really to fukk up her own hit :heh:

I usually don't do this shyt and didn't for no way home but wow this story was terrible
It seem like they found out they could use Kingpin last minute :manny::pachaha:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I enjoyed it for what it is! I like that all of the Disney + Marvel shows have their own flavor. Not everything has to be end of the world scenario. Although I am curious on how season 2 will be handled.:jbhmm:

Clint says he has an idea, he's probably gonna make some calls to Sam or whoever else and set up a meet to get the Young Avengers ball rolling.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
It seem like they found out they could use Kingpin last minute :manny::pachaha:

That is pretty much accurate as Feige mentioned to the actual director of the Hawkeye show to not tell the writers about the post credit scene in Black Widow. They wanted to use her from the jump but really didn't get the okay until Feige green-lighted it later on in the writing process.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That is pretty much accurate as Feige mentioned to the actual director of the Hawkeye show to not tell the writers about the post credit scene in Black Widow. They wanted to use her from the jump but really didn't get the okay until Feige green-lighted it later on in the writing process.
JUST MORE REASON
THE SHOW WAS GARBAGE

:devil:
:evil:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
JUST MORE REASON
THE SHOW WAS GARBAGE

:devil:
:evil:

Ouch! Well, I mean to each their own. I wouldn't go as far to call it garbage though. I felt like this show was a bit light but sometimes its good to have these kind of Marvel shows as the last few have been a bit on the heavy side in terms of emotional impact.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Gotta say that overall I enjoyed it :yeshrug: The stakes were far far lower than any other MCU content in the history of existence BUT it was a fun ride IMO. It was just Clint in street level fukkery from beginning to end and fukk it I was down for it. Falcon/WS got the political/spy insteigue on lock, Loki is holding down the cosmic side, and Wanda bought the magical fukkery and this show was about a man who fukked up at his lowest point trying to handle the fallout while joined by somebody inspired by him at his arguably highest point.

Show had the pacing and feel of a side scrolling beat ‘em up game and it worked for me. Will admit that the Final Boss reveal was a letdown in execution but the fight was good. Also, if anything this got me more pumped for a potential series for Kate Hawkeye and Yelena Black Widow cause it fits thematically given their predecessors relationship and the chemistry between the characters at the end of the series.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
That's how they should handle everybody. Post-blip = new world, reset/restart for eveybody, especially those who got dusted.

But then....you have the Multiverse of Madness that is about to take place so Im really wondering just how crazy things will end up turning out.

Blip + Multiverse Of Madness = :lupe: